Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Hi Cetra, I wondered if there was any update about the questionnaire results?

1 Like

Hi Charlie! Look out for the next email to all clwb members! There’ll be something in there this month :slight_smile:
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Cetra!

1 Like

Hi - I just read about this on Lingo360. I’d love to have a go, do I still send my email & address to Nia in the first post int his thread?

Hi Robert, I’m not sure if its @nia.llywelyn , @Cetra or @fiona dix who’s in charge of mailing lists right now (or someone completely different!), but hopefully I’ve attached/“hassled” enough people here that the right one will see and add you :grin:
Have fun writing your postcards!

Hi @robert-john-summers ! Croeso! To join the club, or for more info, contact cardiaupost at gmail.com :slightly_smiling_face: Perhaps you’d also be interested in our competition for World Book Day… check out this thread: World Book Day 2023 competition!

1 Like

@robert-john-summers

2 Likes

Thanks all. Going to drop yous an e-bost rŵan :wink:

2 Likes

There’s someone talking about it at Radio Cymru right now. I understood enough to get here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @TinaCich that was me :sweat_smile: :joy: ! And well done!! :heart_eyes: There are more details of the competition I was talking about that the Postcard Clwb has arranged for World Book Day in this thread if you’d like to take part :heart_eyes:: World Book Day 2023 competition! - #7 by Cetra
You don’t have to be a member of the club to enter, so go for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Cetra! Diolch for your reply! And it was nice listening to you, even if I only understood a tiny bit.
I’ll have look at everything later. My son just came home…

1 Like

Well, now he’s doing his homework and I had a quick peek…
I think, a story on a postcard is a great and encouraging idea!
Alla i ddim cofio sut i writ (?) Gymraeg :joy:
Maybe next year, if I manage to stick with learning this time :+1:
And to think I even had the basic teaching licence 18 years ago :grimacing:

2 Likes

If you like postcards and speaking Welsh why not come along

1 Like

Shwmae bobl, dyma linc i fy lluniau o cyfarfod yn Garth Newydd penwythnos diwethaf. Gobeithio fyddwch chi’n eu mwynhau. Hwyl, Gareth M

3 Likes

Diolch @gareth-mitchell ! :star_struck:

Croeso @Cetra

1 Like

This weeks episode of Curadur features Aled, a founding member of the Clwb Cardiau Post and some other Clwb members including Marcus and the history of him creating Garth Newydd!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sam was also there! :paw_prints::wales:📮

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved in the clwb! I’ve had a “llond llaw go iawn” of cards in my first month as a member from over the world and still have a few more that are written and ready to post. It’s been great fun to open the mail box and not just find bills!

5 Likes

Hi everyone. Today I’ve received this nice postcard, but unfortunately the sender has missed off their name and membership number! Does anyone recognise this card, I’d like to send a reply if possible.
The writer mentions that they used to sail a boat at Pwllheli before covid if that helps.

2 Likes