Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Hi everyone. Today I’ve received this nice postcard, but unfortunately the sender has missed off their name and membership number! Does anyone recognise this card, I’d like to send a reply if possible.
The writer mentions that they used to sail a boat at Pwllheli before covid if that helps.

2 Likes

Diddorol! :face_with_monocle:
I think it could be Erica Mackie or Janine Hall? ( mae Erica yn aelod mwy newydd, Janine yn aelod eitha cynnar o’r CCPC) @charlie-o

I’ve got to show you all this (I’ve obscured the recipient’s address, of course, but also her name/reference to her state given the thread is public)

A card of mine to an American member went the VERY long way round (about 9,000 miles more than necessary, give or take a few) to Malaysia. It did eventually make its way to the lady in question but she sent me a photocopy of my card complete with “oops, we messed up” stamp.

I can’t stop giggling. This has made my day. I’ve successfully confused the Post Office!

6 Likes

Cystadleuaeth y Nadolig | Christmas Competition:

Creu cerdyn post ar y thema ‘Heddwch’ mewn unrhyw gyfrwng. Dyddiad cau Tachwedd 15. Anfonwch eich ceisiadau at gyfeiriad #71 ar y rhestr neu cardiaupost@gmail.com

Create a Christmas postcard on the theme ‘Peace’ using any medium. Closing date November 15. Send your entries to address #71 on the list or cardiaupost@gmail.com.

1 Like

1 Like

:mega::mega::mega: cyhoeddi enillwyr
:mega::mega::mega: announcing winners

Llongyfarchiadau i’r canlynol am ennil yn y gystadleuaeth Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg.

Gwobr Anrhydedd / Honorary Prize - Cetra Coverdale-Pearson #82

Gwobr 1af - Melanie Rothery #329

2ail Wobr - Harvey Fudge. #498

3ydd Gwobr - Caroline Robertson #483

Yn yr atodiad mae ein beirniad Gwenllian Beynon, darlithydd celf ac arlunydd yn edrych ar y cynigion ynghyd â’r cardiau buddugol.

In the attachment we have a photo of Gwenllian Beynon, arts lecturer and artist looking at the entries as well as the winning postcards.

Diolch i bawb am gystadlu / Thanks to everyone who competed.

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Edrych ‘mlaen at 2024! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! Congratulations to you all! Beautiful postcard designs! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I had that same message stamped on a parcel sent from Canada ones. It made me quite curious that it’s something that clearly happens often enough for them to have a dedicated stamp made. :smiley: