Ymchwil / Research

Fy enw i ydy Mari Hopkins, rydw i ar hyn o bryd yn astudio gradd MSc mewn Dulliau Ymchwilio Cymdeithasol yn Brifysgol Abertawe. Ar gyfer fy narn o waith olaf rydw i’n ceisio cael gwybod ar y rhesymau PAM bod oedolion yn dewis dysgu Cymraeg. Fel siaradwr Cymraeg rhugl, mae gen i ddiddordeb mewn gwybod beth syn cymell oedolion i ddysgu Cymraeg a sut allwn hybu mwy o bobl i ddysgu’r iaith. Os fyddwch yn fodlon, cymerwch ran yn yr holiadur byr isod, os gwelwch yn dda. Ni fydd yn cymryd mwy na 10 munud i gwblhau. Diolch

My name is Mari Hopkins, I am currently styduying an MSc in Social Research Methods at Swansea University. For my last piece of work I am looking to find out what motivates adults to learn the Welsh Language. As a fluent Welsh speaker, I want to gain an understanding of the reasons for learning Welsh at a later stage in life, with the possibility of motivating other to learn the language. If you are willing, please complete the Questionnaire below. The Questionnaire should not take any longer than 10 minutes. Thank you

https://qsharingeu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2hoIRqtzYVFaoEB

5 Likes

Did it but couldn’t rank the reasons on my computer.

2 Likes

Done it for you. Hope it helps with your studies.

2 Likes

Done! It might be nice to post a link to the finished research when you finish. I’m interested in the outcomes.

2 Likes

Done, hope to see the results of your survey one day

2 Likes

Done. On a mobile phone the screen isn’t so easy to read with the ‘decoration’ on it. Just saying.

2 Likes

Dim ond dysgwyr sy’n byw yng Nghymru?
“I am conducting research on finding out what motivates adults to learn the Welsh Language in Wales”
Jesd eisiau bod yn sicr cyn i mi gymryd rhan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, Mari. I’ve just completed the form and hope it all goes well for you. I hope that you are enjoying studying in Swansea (that’s if you’re not from here originally :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Helo! Ymddiheriadau, all unrhyw un gymryd rhan, os ydych yn byw yng Nghymru neu beidio. Diolch

1 Like

Hi! Thank you. I am originally from Aberystwyth but have fallen in love with Swansea. Diolch yn fawr iawn am cymryd rhan.

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr.

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr, I will look into this issue.

Diolch yn fawr. I am hoping to be able to publish the research in the future.

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr! I am hoping to be able to publish results in the future.

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

Done it! A very interesting survey in my opinion. Good luck with your research and I look forward to reading your report. :grinning:

1 Like

Done! I’ve shared it in my Facebook group for Welsh learners as well. Pob lwc!

2 Likes

I also can’t rank the answers.

1 Like

Dw i ‘di gwneud do!

1 Like