Ymchwil / Research

Mari

I have sent the SSiW email to the team at nant gwrtheryn and asked them to see if they can/will forward the link to all previous attendees on their courses. I don’t know if they can but if they do you’ll have a further captive audience!

Hopefully this will get you some more responses. It will be interesting to see what they results show.

Pob lŵc
Michael

2 Likes

Done! Pob lŵc Mari.

1 Like

Good luck with your research. Hwyl Beth

1 Like

Done. Another wanting to see the results when you have them. Pob lwc!

1 Like

Done! Pob lwc!

1 Like

I notice that the new student flats are being built next-door-but-one to the Tŷ Tawe Welsh centre, with the town centre on the other side and the beach, just beyond that. Living the dream :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Done. Took me a while to work out that I had to drag the options up and down the list to rank them, it wasn’t obvious to me that I had to do that.

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn i chi gyd am gymryd rhan yn yr ymchwiliad yma! Byddaf yn cau lawr yr Holiadur heno er mwyn dechrau edrych ar yr atebion. Byddaf yn hapus i rhannu fy ymchwiliad gyda chi yn y dyfodol, pan byddaf wedi ysgrifennu popeth i fyny. Cofion Cynnes, Mari

Thank you very much to you all for taking part in this research! I will be closing the Questionnaire this evening in order to start looking at the results. I will be happy to share the results of this research with you all in the future, once I’ve written everything up. Best Wishes, Mari

5 Likes

That’s great, Mari. Glad we could help and I hope the research goes well :slight_smile:

1 Like