Welsh - a new design

Helo here too!

1 Like

Helo from me too please.

1 Like

Ā”Ola!

1 Like

Superb - thank you all very, very much indeed for the feedback so far - hugely valuable detail, really useful points, all of which have been heard and will be part of our work in the coming weeksā€¦ :sunny:

For volunteers who didnā€™t get the cut-off point before the end of last week, Iā€™ll email Ifan a nudge to this thread - heā€™s on holiday this week, but he was kind enough to say that if he got the chance to give access to anyone waiting frustratedly in here, heā€™d go ahead and do soā€¦ :sunny:

Iā€™ll let him enjoy his holiday. You donā€™t go on holiday every day, do you? :slight_smile:

Happy enjoying Ifan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few more issues Iā€™ve just discovered.

In the old courses, I canā€™t find any of the listening or speaking exercises.

Also, the Southern Course 1 has no Lesson 26. So, it should be removed or some text to explain this.

1 Like

Great spots, Craig, diolch yn fawr iawn! :sunny:

@Kinetic :sunny:

Tatiana: Thanks, diolch, for the colour change!! I still get Spanish when I log in, but now itā€™s green my head no longer aches!!!

1 Like

So itā€™s inevitable to start it! :slight_smile:

And, youā€™re always welcome of course.

Would be good if one could choose a different colour for each language.
(I know, I want the moon on a stick, as Lee and Herring used to say).

Hehe. After having all wanted languages it will look something like this:

1 Like

Itā€™s not impossible, but itā€™s not going to be very high on our to-do list for a long old time, Iā€™d imagine! And with just the three colours, wouldnā€™t it get redundant pretty soon?

Somebody has done me a huge favour with the ā€˜smileysā€™. Now, when I type ": " if I start a word I hope there is a smiley for, I get offered possibilities!! Itā€™s great!! Diolch yn fawr oh anonymous friend!!
:astonished: :heavy_exclamation_mark: :thumbsup:

AFAIK thatā€™s always been a feature. :smiley:

It only just started working for me!!!

Okay, those of you who requested the layout switch while I was away should have it as of now. Please say so in here if it doesnā€™t seem to work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just switched!

Diolch yn FAWR IAWN!

1 Like

@Kinetic Helo, dw iā€™n hwyr to the party, but may I have an on/off switch, plis?

Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

Go to your profile on Welsh learning page and uncheck the box ā€¦

Ahhhh ā€¦ I see what you mean. The check mark is on but canā€™t be put off.

If youā€™ve got the switch, you should certainly be able to switch it offā€¦ @Kinetic ?