Welsh - a new design

So, we think we’re ready to fly with the new design over on the Welsh side of things.

If you’d like to test-drive it, say hello in this thread, and Ifan will give you an on-off button in your profile settings this afternoon… :sunny:

[Once we’ve had a few good people test-drive it, we’ll be adding the on-off button in everyone’s profiles - but giving only the new design to new members.]

Helo!!!

1 Like

Helo

1 Like

Helo

Oh, trust you all to translate ‘hello’…:wink:

1 Like

I was initially going to post ‘hello’ but decided to follow Kim’s lead. :wink:

1 Like

Helo

1 Like

Helo Sh’mae - I’ve always fancied and on-off button :smile:

1 Like

Helo

1 Like

Eyup

2 Likes

Helo. An on-off button and a go-faster stripe would be nice.

2 Likes

? SaySomethinginForeign?..:wink:

Appen. What about a nodding and occasional wink module?:grinning:

2 Likes

Having lived in the East Midlands, I believe I may be of some assistance.
The complete phrase is "Eyup, me duck (to rhyme with “book”) or even “Eyup, yooth”
Hope that helps :laughing:

3 Likes

You don’t mean like this do you?

4 Likes

West Riding protocol for this situstion is to ask “Ast tha summat in thi eye, luv?”. If it was a close female relative, then a faint nod and a curt “think on!” Is permissible. :grinning:

2 Likes

I believe that everyone who has posted in here now has a little checkbox in their profile that gives them the new design (and can be switched back if you so desire).

Not the forum profile - you’ll need to click on ‘Learn’ or ‘FAQ’ and then your name in the top right hand corner, and then ‘Account settings’, then tick ‘Use new layout for whole website’ and ‘Save changes’… :sunny:

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it… :sunny:

Anyone else who’d like to play - Ifan’s away next week, so you might have to wait a while, although he may do the odd batch if he happens to see them :sunny:

1 Like

You know I love to play with tech so

Helo o fi!!! :slight_smile:

Works for me and looks cool. Diolch😀

1 Like

I can’t see anything to click on…