Penblwydd Hapus Aran!

I would like to wish Aran a very, very happy 49th birthday! :birthday:

And now for the cheesy bit…

Aran is one of the kindest and most compassionate people I know, who values family and friendships above all else. He is loyal and devoted and always endeavours to do his very best in any situation.

I don’t know many people who are as enthusiastic about everything they turn their hand to, as he is. He’s energetic and gives it 100% all the time, sometimes to the point of exhaustion. But he NEVER gives up.

He’s always optimistic and almost always positive, and has heroically kept me afloat during some of my darkest days. His strong morals, his constant endeavour to always do the right thing, his witty humour, energy and his big, big love makes him a wonderful father - Angharad and Beuno absolutely adore him.

The day I married Aran, I became more wealthy than I ever thought I could be. He is a husband who values communication, a husband who never goes to sleep on an argument. He always listens and puts everything he has in to trying to understand. He’s caring, affectionate and passionately protective. He has also spent years and years nurturing me, supporting my creativity and encouraging me to be myself, to be comfortable in my own skin and to follow my dreams. Goodness knows where I would be without him.

So Penblwydd Hapus Iawn i ti Aran. Ti’n un o fil. XXX :heart:️ XXX

35 Likes

Penblywydd hapus Aran!!
I hope you have a lovely day! :sunny:

1 Like

and what a beautiful cheesy bit!

Penblwydd Hapus Aran yn wir :smiley:

1 Like

Hoorah! Penblwydd Hapus Aran! :smile:

1 Like

@aran 49?! No way!!! Penblwydd hapus cyfaill! Dw i’n gobeithio gei di ddiwrnod y brenin!

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus, Aran, yn cael digon o gwrw

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus i ti, Aran !. Dw i’n gobeithio bo’ ti’n cael diwrnod braf iawn.

1 Like

Penblwydd Hapus ychan
I can think of no nicer present than your wife’s loving tribute.
Wyt ti’n lwcus iawn, and SSi* is lucky to have your leadership. :smile:

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn i chi gyd… :heart:

2 Likes

Penblywydd hapus a Diolch yn fawr iawn am popeth bo ti’n wedi gneud

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus! :birthday: :tada:

What a truly lovely tribute Catrin has written.

Joio dy ddiwrnod, a diolch am bopeth!

2 Likes

Penbwlydd Hapus Iawn Aran! - and I’m sure gwydr neu ddau (neu fwy.…) will be very much in order. :grinning: :birthday: :champagne: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Vse najboljše @aran! (Penblwydd hapus!)

(Just 1 year behind me? No, I can’t believe this!)

1 Like

I don’t believe either of you. :smile:

2 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus Aran :smile: Iechy da :beers:
Lovley cheesy bit Catrin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Penblwydd Hapus, Aran.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Penblywdd hapus!

1 Like

As you wish. Thank you for the compliment anyway … however I won’t be any younger by years neither would be @aran. Well, but, no matter what, we’re as young as we feel … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus Aran bendigedig! :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

Penblwydd hapus Aran :tada::tada:

1 Like