Penblwydd Hapus Aran!

Diolch yn fawr iawn, more folks… :slight_smile: :star: :star2:

@Charlottevaughan - diolch, Carlotta!..:wink: Angharad thought that my birthday was a thing of utterly trivial tedium compared to the fact that SHE Is Going Backstage At Phantom And Then Watching One Of OUR Learners In The Lead Role

PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAntomoftheoperaisthere…

9 Likes

HAHA! I love this. I’m SO looking forward to welcoming you guys to the theatre!

I hope you’ve had a cracking day! :grin:

2 Likes

Spending most of it trying to calm Angharad the Phantom down a little bit! I have a feeling it’s going to be a long two weeks…:wink:

2 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus am ddoe Aran! Dw i’n gobeithio bo ti wedi cael diwrnod gwych! :smiley:

1 Like

A bit late but Penblwydd Hapus iawn, Aran!

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr chi ddau… :slight_smile:

1 Like

A hearty, hearty feliz cumpleaños to our dear Aran. Happy birthday, mate. :slight_smile:

I’m hwyr hefyd, late too, but Penblwydd Hapus iawn. 49? Anghygoel :balloon:

1 Like

penblwydd hapus iawn! edrych ymlaen at croesawu chdi i’r clwb 50’s flwyddyn nesa!! happy birthday, i’ll look forward to welcoming you to the 50s club next year!!

1 Like

A’r llaw arall - on the other hand - 49 is probably a good number at which to stop counting. :wink:
Age is just a number, so pick one you like and stick with it … :grin:

3 Likes

Such a kind offer, but I’ll have to pass on it - I’ve decided to start counting back down now, thank you…:slight_smile: :wink:

[Although I have a nasty feeling my 30s are going to be a little more sedate this time round…]

2 Likes

You are now officially a “49-er”. Time to drop what your doing and look for the “gold in them thar hills”. :laughing:
You’re also, incidentally, a perfect square but then we all knew that. :laughing:

3 Likes

Only every so slightly behind-the-times.
Happy birthday+1 Aran.

1 Like

Penblwydd Hapus i ti Aran
dw i’n gobeithio roedd yn wych!

1 Like

How did I miss this thread?
Penblwydd hapus a pum diwrnod i ein arwr cymraeg!

1 Like

Penblwydd Hapus, Aran, a diolch am agor y drws i’r Gymraeg o’n i wedi bod yn aros amdano ers blynyddoedd.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Aran. Bit late but none the less sincere.

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr! Late wishes make it feel as if the birthday is lasting longer… :slight_smile: