Northern Luxury Bootcamp - 17th to 24th April 2015

Heads up - I’ve just booked Gadlas and Deri Llyn (next door) for a nice big luxury Bootcamp next spring.

I think this lets us go up to 12 people, which means we feel better about letting repeat Bootcampers carry on attending, since we can still fit in some new ones… :sunny:

Now, I know it can get a bit tense and competitive with places - so what I’m going to do is give this heads up in here, add a heads up to the email list later in the week, and then send an email out with the actual booking form next week, at 1pm next Wednesday (the 8th of October).

Hope that’s enough time/warning for everyone to feel they got a fair crack of the whip… :sunrise_over_mountains:

Great news Aran! Could you give an idea of prices now, or does that have to wait for the big reveal on the 8th?

Oh, right, sorry! Currently planning to keep it at the same price as usual, ie £250, with a down payment of £100 so we can afford the deposit…:smile:

Eek, no, I’m sorry, please ignore my last post - I’ve just been eyed very sternly by the finance department, and told that we’re only just breaking even at £250 and we really need to be at £300 this year.

I hate putting prices up. Very sorry about that (er, about the increase, not about my hatred of it).

Three hundreds a deal!!!

A big ask, but… what’s the chances of publishing the Tresaith bootcamps at the same time? Would hate to jump for a Gadlas bootcamp only to find there was one in south Wales sooner. :slight_smile:

what’s the chances of publishing the Tresaith bootcamps at the same time?

Sorry, my guess on that is ‘absolutely minimal’ - there are more variables with the Tresaith bootcamps, and Iestyn has less available time to get them sorted.

Having said that, it’d be a surprise if there wasn’t a Tresaith Bootcamp in April, so you certainly won’t lose out timewise by waiting for the Tresaith schedule… and might just end up with a March option, so it looks like zero downside plus small upside to wait…:smile:

Zero downside? You’re not counting the pleasure of your company as a positive?!? :slight_smile:

(Thanks for the info though. Very helpful).

Aran said: I’ve just booked Gadlas and Deri Llyn (next door) for a nice big luxury Bootcamp next spring.

What date have you booked in the spring? One week is it?

Thread title: ‘Northern Luxury Bootcamp - 17th to 24th April 2015’

:wink:

Ha! Sorry, was too excited to see that.

:smile:

Hi Vaughan. Would love to come along and have you speak fluent Welsh at me again. It was a genuinely inspiring experience. Maybe this year I can talk back a bit more successfully! :slight_smile:

I won’t hijack this thread with Tresaith info, but for those fancying a fortnight of Welsh, the April bootcamp has just been booked for the 25th April - 2nd May. There won’t be one sooner. I don’t think, anyway…

A fortnight eh???
Hmmm… Could look into this. I think my holiday allocation is scheduled for June/July, but may be negotiable. How much would a fortnight bootcamp cost though??

I think Iestyn meant back-to-back Luxury->Tresaith bootcamps.

Hahaha Steve, I like it… I did intend to speak ‘to you’, rather than ‘at you’, so I must have been a bit overexcited! And if I remember correctly, you spoke very confidently to me!

Looking forward to seeing you again!

@Vaughan. at… to… by… whichever sounds more polite! Either way it was a great experience for me. You’d obviously passed the point of measuring your words and translating in your head, and had moved on to letting things flow. It’s a step I’m working hard on at the moment.

Aran - I just want to make sure to be on the mailing list :slight_smile:

Aran - I just want to make sure to be on the mailing list :slight_smile:

Hi Martin! It’ll be going out to the main email list - so if you get the weekly email, you’re good. If you don’t, just go and stick your email address in here:

http://forms.aweber.com/form/99/904832899.htm

:smile: