No Weekly Email for a few weeks

I just wanted to let you all know that I have to go into hospital and have surgery followed by a course of treatment which means I won’t be able to produce the weekly email for a few weeks.

So before people start wondering where the email is and asking questions on the forum, here’s your answer :slight_smile:

I’ll be back as soon as I can, but in the meantime enjoy exploring the new forum layout!

And if you’re thinking, “What’s this weekly email she’s talking about?”, look up How can I get access to the SSiW weekly email? in the FAQ and register yourself ready for when I’m back on deck.

Hwyl am y tro,
Dee

3 Likes

Hope it’s nothing too serious! Look after yourself, Dee! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like Karla, I hope it’s nothing major and you’ll be back to normal very soon. Pob lwc!

2 Likes

Dymuniadau gorau i ti Dee

2 Likes

Brysia wella, Dee - meddwl amdanat.

I’ll pick up the slack with the email in the meantime - I think I can just about remember where it goes…:wink:

2 Likes

Pob lwc i ti @Deborah-SSi.

I wish and hope everything goes well and you’ll be back soon

2 Likes

Best Wishes Dee! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best wishes to you , Dee. I hope you’ll be fine soon.

3 Likes

Pob lwc, Dee.

2 Likes

Brysia wella, Dee! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best wishes Dee. Hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

Dw i’n gobeithio bydd popeth yn mynd yn dda, cariad. Brysia wella. :smiley:

3 Likes

Get well soon!

2 Likes

Hope everything goes smoothly @Deborah-SSi, and good wishes for a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Bydd pawb yn dy golli di, Dee. Brysia wella!
Dymuniadau gorau.

2 Likes

Hope you’re back to fighting fit soon…( hope someone’s bringing you proper food ?!)

1 Like

Hope you’re feeling better soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dymuniadau gorau, Dee.

2 Likes

Hope it all goes well for you @Deborah-SSi. Pob lwc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gobeithio wnei di deimlo yn well yn fuan, brysia wella bach, meddwl amdano ti. Dymuniadau gorau a chariad mawr xx

2 Likes