No Weekly Email for a few weeks

Get well soon - byddain disgwl ymlaen at clywais wrth ihi yn fuan

2 Likes

Take good care of yourself Dee. Brysia wella!

2 Likes

Dymuniadau gorau, Dee, a diolch am dy holl waith di. Gobeithio dy fod ti’n gallu cael seibiant bach. Brysia wella!

2 Likes

Helo, Dee

Dw i 'n hala fy dymuniadau gorau i i ti. Dw i 'n gobeithio dy fod ti 'n teimlo yn well yn fuan.

Gareth

2 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the best, Dee! I’ve been told my best bedside manner is enough to cause a relapse, so I promise I won’t turn up by your hospital bed. But I will be in your area the week starting July 17, so if by then, you could do with any help (I can clean, shop, garden and cook fairly reliably) let me know.

3 Likes

Brwsia wella, Dee. Llawer o gariad. Ann and Syephen xx

2 Likes

Brysia wella, Dee - warm wishes for a speedy recovery from the CACEN group, who were delighted to meet you in March at St Fagans.

2 Likes

Dymuniadau gorau, Dee, o Sbaen.

2 Likes

Hi Dee,
I called round after Dewch i Ddarllen today to see if there was anything I could do to help but you were out. Please contact me if you need to. Iestyn has my contact details.
Hwyl am y tro, Kathy.

2 Likes

Best wishes, Dee!

2 Likes

Diolch everyone. I’m still in hospital, slight issue with low blood pressure, but they should let me go home tomorrow. My daughter is doing a great job of being a private nurse and is spending all day with me.

5 Likes

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best Dee.

2 Likes

Brysia wella o Rotorua, Hamilton neithiwr (Gwael iawn!)
Dymuniadau gorau

2 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better soon, Dee. Glad you’re being well looked after!

2 Likes

All our very best wishes, Dee. Thinking of you and hoping you’ll be up and around soon.

2 Likes

Good to hear you’ll be home soon Dee. Take care and very best wishes.

2 Likes

Brysia wella Dee. Gobeithio bydd popeth yn iawn. Wna i fod yn feddwl amadant ti. xo

2 Likes

Brysia wella, Dee. Bydda i’n dy gofio di yn fy ngweddïau. Pob bendith :pray:t2::kissing_heart::heart:️

2 Likes

Brysia wella Dee!

2 Likes