Llon-dain - The Touring London Meet Up

Hello @peterallen, I wanted to let you know that I am now responsible for writing the weekly email. I took over from Deborah last summer and I’m happy to keep sharing updates regarding your meet-ups. :slight_smile: Just so that you know to tag me instead of Deborah, to ensure your updates always appear on time for me, and I don’t miss any of them. Diolch! :slight_smile:

Will do, thanks Catrin.

1 Like

Hi I’m Katy, and I would very much like to join you for your Waterloo walk.

1 Like

Brilliant, look forward to seeing you at Waterloo. Hwyl, Peter

Bydda yn ceisio ymuno â chi eto ddydd Sul. Roedd yn hwyl y tro diwetha!

1 Like

Lovely walk in London starting by the graffiti tunnel in Waterloo, a stroll along the Thames, up past St Pauls, across to the Barbican and back over the bridge for a pint. Lovely to have seen everyone and hope others can join us next time. Hwyl, Peter

1 Like

The next Llon-dain walk will be on the 9th June at 2.00pm so one to put in your diary. We are intending to return to South London with the current plan to start at Honor Oak Park Station which is on the Overground (Zone 3) and connects to Croydon in the south and Highbury and Islington in the north (with a direct connection with the Elizabeth Line). More details to come nearer the day. Hwyl, Peter @CatrinLliarJones

1 Like

"Apologies to all who’ve requested to have news and announcements put in the weekly email, because our email system is still down unfortunately.

We’re working as hard as we can to get it up and running again, and as soon as it is we’ll let you know.

Diolch to you all for your patience."