Hampshire Anyone?

Hi Gillian,

I also somehow wasn’t set up for notifications, so apologies too for this late reply. With only three of us (so far) it’s just a matter of agreeing a date and place. Friday through Sunday is best for me but I don’t have many commitments at the moment so any day’s fine really - maybe Saturday 17th March?

Cofion gorau

Peter

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your reply. I can’t make the Saturday 18th, but Friday 17th March is free. Emma I believe prefers a weekend so another possible date could be 1st April?

Cofion gorau

Gillian

@emma-powell

Hi Gillian

I’ll let you agree something with Emma this time, and guarantee to be there whatever you decide!

Best regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

I’ll be in touch when I hear from @emma-powell
However the earlier dates I did suggest will be difficult now, as our cat has just undergone bilateral corneal grafts. This requires me to be on hand to medicate several times a day.

Hopefully we will get to meet and practice soonish!

Cofion gorau

Gillian

Hi both!

I’m not around the next couple of weeks, I have my Mam coming down for Mother’s Day weekend and will be out and about, then I am on Easter break, and will also be out and about.
I was in Rome last week for the rugby - at last a win and it was a brilliant weekend - and the weather was boiling! It was a shock to land back at Gatwick on Monday evening!

Hi Emma
Dw i wedi gweld eich neges chi dim ond nawr, felly mae ddrwg gyda fi am yr ateb hwyr, llongefarchiadau am teithio am Roma i gweld y gêm, dw i’n hapus bod ffeindiodd tîm Cymru ennill am chi! gobeithio bo’ dych chi’n cael amser da dros Pasg, cofion gorau, Pete