AutoMagic Welsh is here!

We’re working on an app for AutoMagic, but it’s a fairly big piece of work! We’ll get there, though… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand that AutoMagic is only in Beta form at the moment, but is there a problem with the video? On my computer and on my mobile, if I try to use the video feature, I get a message ‘Media not found’ Is this a general problem, or only for me?’

This is a general problem, I’m afraid, which is why we have video set to off as default - it seems it can work sometimes, and we’re still working on getting it to behave consistently, which is why we haven’t just removed the option for the time being!

Thanks. I’m glad it’s not just me.

1 Like

Sorry it’s not behaving yet!

We’ll shout lots when we think it’s robust :slight_smile:

Thank you Deborah. After a lot of trying different things, (& accidently deleting my challenges! :wink:) I managed to get onto my account again but used my old Gmail address. The system would not recognise the new one.
I have downloaded my challenges again and tried Auto-Magic too.

Now I have another problem with Slack. I can get into Slack but it takes me directly to ‘Zero to Hero’ with Nicky. I used that 3 years ago.
I can’t seem to find how to get back to the regular screens with Nia and others. I did find you but can’t remember the title of the chatting bit? :roll_eyes:

Any tips please? :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry @annmoore - with urgent tech requests it’s always best to email admin@saysomethingin.com where someone will pick it up. I don’t always get into the forum every day. I’ll look into this for you with a private message.

3 Likes

is automagic available only as a mobile app or can I use on my laptop?

I’ve reached the end of the material currently available on automagic. Can you say when new material will be available, as I have had to revert to the old challenges to make progress? Thanks.

Hi Frances - yes, you should be able to use it fine on your laptop! :slightly_smiling_face:

Rob - yup, we’ve got a bunch of recording going on at the moment, should have new stuff ready for you within the month :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, I can’t find this! Where is the ‘learn’ drop-down? I am subscriber

I’ve done a screenshot for you and circled ‘Learn’. I think you’ll only see it if you’re on a browser (chrome, firefox, etc) rather than the app (I’m not 100% sure because I don’t use apps, but I think I’ve heard others say so)

1 Like

@rosemary-4, if that doesn’t work try this link: automagic.saysomethingin.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi any idea when some new stuff will become available, I’m up to about 26 hours

1 Like

I posted this elsewhere but not sure it saved so sorry to ask again.
I am on challenge 22 of level 1 but also enjoying automagic. I’m about 7 hours into automagic where should I be for it to tally with my challenge 22?

1 Like

So sorry that you haven’t yet had an answer to your question Denise! Deborah who’s a whizz with these kinds of questions is currently on holiday.

I’m tagging @aran in the hope that he can help you.

1 Like

It should already be in there - I’ve just asked for confirmation!

1 Like

Hi Denise (and diolch Catrin!) - this is a tricky one to answer, because it depends on your settings in AutoMagic - you’re probably still a bit further ahead with the challenges - the easiest way of knowing when you catch up via AutoMagic would be to keep going with AutoMagic until you start to get some new words that you’re not familiar with… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch. I’m using fire rocket most of the time and unstoppable but suspect I’ve got quite a way to go yet to get near my challenges level.
BTW are SSiW at the Eisteddfod in August?

1 Like

What were the last couple of new items introduced in AutoMagic? That might give me a clue :slightly_smiling_face:

A fair few of us will be there, I would imagine, but not as an official thing I’m afraid.