Xmas skype

If anyone wants to continue these feel free. Happy to see so many joined in.

If i’m online i’ll hapilly answer if i can.

3 Likes

Dear @Pete2 can you tell me how to change my Skype name which seems to be live hotlisp

@henddraig

2 Likes

fame. My picture!

2 Likes

Aha. :slight_smile:

Sorry @tatjana and @Pete2 it seems I don’t have a Skype name because I got set up on iPad using email name and so I have a Microsoft account not a Skype one. Do either of you know anything about this? I can’t find a way of creating a Skype name

I’m using Microsoft acount too but previously I’ve got separated Skype acount so Microsoft merged both acounts together for me. I believe you can change your name despite you have Microsoft acount. The box with your name is probably empty and if you click on it it’ll open and you can type your name. The thing is it’s just name for easier finding of you from other persons not the real login name though. For login you use your email/Microsoft acount.

2 Likes

My options don’t look like your screen capture. I got asked for first name and surname and put in Jac(henddraig) for first name, but the help function says if you are on an ipad with a Microsoft account you don’t have a Skype name, How do you enter names of Contacts? If you tried Jac(henddraig) could you tell if it exists? @Pete2 and, I think, @ramblingjohn have my email address, so, I suppose could try that! Now I really must leave here and do the next challenge!

Yes, I just found you :slight_smile:

1 Like

And me

Managed to quote that. But failed with @Pete2’s And me!
That is great! Does that mean I can lurk on a Skype session and only join in if I think of something to say, or, pretty please, @Pete2 can you tell me how to talk to you and then be very very patient with me?

Just make a call from skype!!! like using a phone

Obviously you have a Skype name. I’ve found you with ease. The only Jac(henddraig) on the Skype obviously. :slight_smile:

About chats: If you want to chat in a group you have to be invited into it or you create one of your own and invite participants into it. If you waht to chat individually, you just call or video call and that’s all.

@Pete2 ti’n enwog yn barod! Ti’n yma eto. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unrhyw un eisiau sgwrs fach rhywbryd heddiw?

Pam lai?

1 Like

Beth am 12:15?

Ok…but i’m on my phone so audio only.

dim probs!

Oh, I finally understand why I couldn’t see you!!!

1 Like

Well nice quick chat with @netmouse earlier…had important phone call so had to cut it short but a great mix of gallu, medru, gyda, gen, efo etc

Felly, rwy moyn gallu deallt pobl o’r De :wink:

Neu rhywbeth fel hynna!

2 Likes