Xmas skype

I’m still too scaredy-cat :fearful: to Skype, but I’d love to know how you all got on!! Can you make a sort of group-call, with say @seren, @tatjana, @Pete2 and @ramblingjohn all talking together?

Sure it can be arranged.

2 Likes

Well I have managed to sneak off and have quick chats with @philipnewton and @Novem, both of whom have done absolutely amazingly in such a short time! I am now even more in awe of the method. (And of them for making so much of it!)

Having set a precedent, I may even manage more… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s possible to do audio-only on Skype if that’s what you’re scared of :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ll be glad to skype but id rather do sound only (I’m usually looking my worse lol). Maynard.archer

1 Like

If around 20:00 UK time it’s fine with me and it doesn’t matter to me audio or vidoe unless you’re about to do 10 unud o mime - HAHA! :slight_smile:

Well two chats done. How cool.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m scared of being seen. It’s you folk who should be frightened of seeing me! I just know fy nghymraeg isn’t up to it! Wait 'til I’ve,done some actual lessons/challenges in 2017!

New Year’s resolution? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

where is the list of Skype names please ?
mine is Richard636363.

You can’t look or sound worse than me (go on draig, give me a call) we can all try something new in 2017.

I’m not sure how conversant people are with time differences but i have just looked up and found Helsinki is two hours ahead of British time.

Cheers J.P.

TatjanaPrelog (the same profile picture as here as obviously there are more then one Tatjana Prelog on Skype to my knowledge). :slight_smile:

You guessed!!! :wink:

To @ramblingjohn I told you, you sound like a certain dyn gogledd who was in ‘Anita’!! But I’ll wait to unleash myself on Skype until I’ve redone some SSiW and done a few more… see above for when! Oh dear, doubt strikes, was it you who sounded like that?

Many thanks to all participating in xmas skypes! looks like a fair few conversations happening!

2 Likes

Well folks, i have to tell you i just had an hour chatting with Novem and am astounded at how well she has done in five months.
If i may be a little selfish, i would say it was thrilling how much of what i said, she understood, hey maybe i’m getting better.

Cheers J.P.

6 Likes

Wrth cwrs! Ti’n yn well na fi, dw i’n siwr. :slight_smile: Da iawn ti! (Of course you are. You’re better then me, I’m sure! Well done!)

1 Like

There’s a group Skype conversation being planned for Sunday (New Year’s Day) at 1900 GMT - anyone interested PM me here or on Skype (mizinamo) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to drop out of the skype call but i was having sound problems, that is getting half of some peoples input, (my one to one earlier in the week was fine and i have had these problems before), hope you had a good time and i will try again.

Cheers J.P.

3 Likes

It was great to talk to you all. You all speak yn da iawn! And while we were talking I’ve established we’re all polyglots. Hope we’ll chat again.

3 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t join due to this illness that seems to have been doing the rounds. I did enjoy the opportunity to talk with you 1:1 - even though my range of cymraeg was restricted! Would love the opportunity to participate in more group chats if others are up for it too?

3 Likes