Welsh speakers or learners in Brisbane

Helo, Im looking for someone in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, to practise my very basic Welsh. I put a request in a few years ago when I lived in Victoria. My email is wyvernemargaret@gmail.com

1 Like

There is a small group of Australian learners that sometimes chat through the open Welsh Speaking Practice Slack site. One of those is in Toowoomba, but I’m not sure if there is anyone in Brisbane. If you’d like an invitation to join, send an email to admin@saysomethingin.com with WSP as the subject.

Shwmae Margaret. Sut wyt ti? Hi Margaret, how are you?
Dw i wedi tyfu lan yn Brisbane - yn Wynnum, ond dw i’n byw yn Llundain nawr. I grew up in Brisbane - in Wynnum, but I live in London now.
Ble wyt ti’n byw? Where do you live?
Dw i’n siarad gyda fy deulu yn Brisbane. Felly, dw i’n siwr bon ni’n gallu ymarfer siarad weithie. I speak with my family in Brisbane. So I am sure that we can practice speaking sometimes.
simong@finesystem.co.uk

1 Like

Menter Iaith, Blainau Gwent, Torfaen a Mynwy (BGTM) have a meeting over Skype every morning and regularly two people from Brisbane join the group.

1 Like

Sut mae pawb.
I am 12-14 hours behind, however I would love to meet some speakers from Aus.
PM me if you are interested and okay with the time zone difference. I can work with you on a day and time that works best.
Thank you!
Jen