Welsh immersion holiday

Occasionally we get people asking if they can attend shorter bootcamps, e.g. just a couple of days. Other people would like to do a High Intensity day or two, but find that their ordinary life gets in the way.

I have a room that I let out through AirBnB - a twin room with shared bathroom and kitchen - in Llandysul, one of the areas in Wales where there is still a majority of people that speak Welsh. It’s also just round the corner from Iestyn and Cat, the voices of the southern Welsh course.

So putting these facts together, I’m offering short immersion breaks in Welsh, to anyone who would like to come and spend a couple of days living through the medium of Welsh. The cost will be based on the AirBnB accommodation charge, plus additional amounts depending on meal and transport requirements.

If anyone is interested, you can contact me by PM, or through my website
http://www.kiwicymraeg.com/immersion-in-welsh/

10 Likes

That’s a brill idea!

2 Likes

Tre plaçis al mi legi pri via viziti al Lille…Tre interesa! Kimro/Dinas

2 Likes

Dankon Kim!

We warmly recommend this to anyone who would like a short bootcamp, or an intro to the high intensity approach - Dee is an extremely experienced language learner, and lovely company, so you really can’t go wrong with this. :sunny:

4 Likes

Yes, this! And I’ve stayed happily in that room. Nice home, nice town, great company. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooh exciting. That sounds fab. Now all I have to find is someone to look after the wee one!

Sounds as though the room is big enough for two… :sunny:

And Dee seems to like children - even our monstrous brood…:wink:

3 Likes

It’s definitely big enough for two - here’s a picture with the newly painted walls

Blue …

How nice. :star:

1 Like

Actually it’s a sort of deep lilac but it doesn’t show very well here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also nice.

Hey that’s not fair Dee - your web page contact form includes a maths test!..
…OK, just kidding. :smile:)
It’s actually a great idea…much better than those unreadable Captchas that many sites use.

1 Like

O_o … my math skills are poor, even poorer then my Cymraeg. - hehe :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, I just added that yesterday so I didn’t know if it was working. I kept getting so many notifications of ‘User Registrations’ that were just spam, I decided I had to add something to fool the spambots.

3 Likes

Dwi’n dwli a’r y swn hon, Dee. Mae’n jest beth dw i angen . Efallai hwyrach yn y hydref (autumn) neu hyd yn oed y gaeaf.
Caroline

2 Likes

Jyst i ddweud, dw i’n meddwl bod hyn syniad wych! Diolch i ti am helpu ddysgwyr arall cymaint.

3 Likes