Welsh Christmas Events 2023 🎄

We’re now in the second half of November and it seems there’s no holding back, where Christmas is concerned! One of the most wonderful things about the festive season is getting together with others to enjoy festive music, entertainment, food and drink and so much more. :santa:

If you are arranging a Welsh language/Welsh-themed Christmas event in any part of the world, or are aware of one which you’d like to advertise, please share it in this thread. From Christmas concerts to fairs, online events, grottos, services or special festive menus, we’d absolutely love to hear about them! :smiley:

1 Like

See Tickets - Christmas At Bute Park Tickets | Saturday 2nd December 2023 -  16:30

1 Like

Father Christmas and Friends at St Fagans | Museum Wales

May be an image of text that says "GRWPCYMUNEDÃL BANGOR COMMUNITY GROUP CYNGOR DINAS BANGOR CITY 2023 Cracyr Nadoli Banger Banger christmas Cracker MARCNAD NADOLIG- FFAIR -GROTO TRÊN SION CÃRN GLÃB EIRA ADLONIANT CEIRW- TÂN GWYLLT CANOL DINAS BANGOR BANGOR CITY CENTER SUNDAY 10TH DECEMBER DYDD SUL RHAGFRYR 10YDD CANOLFAN DEINIOL GROTTO DEINIOL CENTRE HWYL I'R TEULU FAMILY FUN 10AM- 6PM CHRISTMAS MARKETS- FUNFAIR -GROTTO SANTA EXPRESS TRAIN- -SNOW GLOBE -ENTERTAINMENT REINDEER FIREWORKS GHRISTMAS CHRIS MARKET"

Cardiff's Winter Wonderland 2023 • Christmas • Visit Cardiff

Welsh of the West End at Christmas, Canolfan y Celfyddydau Aberystwyth Arts  Centre, December 16 2023 | AllEvents.in

Plygain.org has its list up, not yet complete, probably, and with, I think, an error, which I’ve just emailed the plygain host about for clarification. Probably best to contact the chapels or churches directly before crossing the country for a good sing.

3 Likes

0d0111480d917f9449e1cbc22a0337bad71f026b_2_353x500

dc79e4f2dca08215cb848aff3fecbee779d862f9_2_354x500

1 Like

There are some stalls selling stuff and some people singing things in the Galeri in Caernarfon at the moment, if anyone likes the sound of that!

I’m the one looking disgruntled round the corner in the caffi area, having got the last seat when I’m used to having the entire place to myself during Angharad’s dance class. :wink:

1 Like