Welsh Choir in Bristol

Hi all,

This choir has started recently in Bristol, inspired by a singing workshop given by Gwilym Bowen Rhys a couple of months ago.

It’s open to anyone. Some of us get there a bit early for some Welsh speaking practice too.

Hopefully see some of you there!

8 Likes

@CatrinLliarJones

1 Like

We are meeting two weeks in a row this time, while we try to figure out a slightly more regular plan. Open to all abilities :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Deborah-SSi just to say that the details in the latest newsletter are incorrect as it says both meetings will be in the Miner’s Arms - as per Rob’s poster, the meeting on the 7th is at All Saint’s Church in Fishponds.

Diolch Ruth. It’s actually @CatrinLliarJones who writes the newsletter now :slight_smile:

Hi Ruth! Diolch for the heads up and sorry for the error! It seems I got a bit confused between current and old info. I’ll correct it in this week’s letter.

Hi, is this still on? Welsh but not a Welsh speaker but happy to learn.

Hi, yes we are still going. Just waiting to confirm our venue but we’re looking at first week of March and April for the next two. I’ll update here soon. Send me a message with your number if you’d like to be added to our whatsapp group.

Just to update, the next meet up is confirmed for Weds 6th March in the All Saints Parish Church in Fishponds, from 19:30.

Hi all, we have another meet up next week, Weds 3rd April, All saints parish church in Fishponds.

We’ve just started a Facebook group to make it easier to keep up to date or ask questions:

Our group is made up of speakers and learners. It’s a friendly place to practice a bit of speaking too. Hope to see some of you there!

1 Like