TrustPilot Reviews for SSi - feedback greatly appreciated! ⭐

Dear all,

SSi are now registered on TrustPilot the reviews website.

If you happen to have a few minutes spare, we would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Diolch yn fawr iawn in advance to you all for any input. :blush:

12 Likes

Ok, I’m a bit slow at thinking what to say, but I will write one! :smiley:

3 Likes

Diolch Gisella! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you SO much for everyone who’s done this already - hugely, hugely appreciated - our marketing team (Nick, who used to be head of global partnerships for Cirque du Soleil and for FIFA for two World Cup cycles, and is now on our Board, and a company called Resolution) are confident that it’s going to be a real help in widening our reach, and finding/helping more people to learn Welsh… :slight_smile: :hearts:

3 Likes

Hi Aran,
So far I’ve made it to Lesson 14 on the first level. I’m thoroughly enjoying the course and already have learned a lot. However, I’m wondering if you’d be willing to slow down – just a wee bit – your translations of the English sentences you are asking us to translate into Welsh. Right now I experience such translations as a bit of a blur, so I have no idea if my Welsh is correct. (My apologies in advance if this is the wrong venue in which to express my concern.)

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Hi Carole - congratulations, if you’ve got through 12/13/14 (which are badly written, I’m sorry!) then you’re doing absolutely brilliantly.

I’m not quite sure if you’re talking about the English phrases or the Welsh phrases, but at the moment slowing either of them down would mean re-recording everything, so I’m afraid it’s not likely. We are in the middle of a re-record for our new ‘AutoMagic’ interface, though, which will be ready in September, so you might find that a bit slower/clearer (particularly if you’re doing the southern course at the moment) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Diolch Ruth!

1 Like

Review submitted.

2 Likes

Oh, diolch Daz! :star2:

Diolch bawb! Thanks everyone! :smiley:

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Diolch o galon, Amanda! :heart:

Just submitted my review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr Rob!

And huge diolch to everyone - it’s been really, really encouraging for the team to see these reviews coming in, and it looks as though TrustPilot is going to be the right place for us to try and bring together all the different comments that people have given us over the years, in one easily navigable place… So we’re enormously grateful for every single one :star2: :hearts:

2 Likes

And another diolch from me! Your feedback is so greatly appreciated! :smile:

2 Likes

We’re now up to 20 reviews!!!

Whoop whoop!

A continued diolch yn fawr iawn from all of us to all of you! We are so very grateful! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yup, going and reading Trust Pilot reviews is currently my favourite hobby :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch again to everyone who has taken time out to write a review on Trustpilot! :slight_smile:

If you have Welsh learner friends who use SSiW who’ve not yet written a review, it would be great if you could give them a gentle nudge in the right direction. :wink:

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :smile:

3 Likes