TrustPilot Reviews for SSi - feedback greatly appreciated! ⭐

Diolch yn fawr iawn to you all! We would be so very grateful if you helped us to spread the word amongst our learning community, so that together we can make this grow and grow … :smiley: :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

It would be absolutely wonderful to get some more reviews on TrustPilot! If you have the time and patience, we would be so very grateful to receive more reviews! :blush:

1 Like

Done - meant every word - I’ve been so grateful for the help I get here

2 Likes

Just completed.

2 Likes

Ok will do.
It’s not rare to bump into people in East Wales who tell me

“I’d love to learn Welsh but its hard to find anywhere to go or do online”
I reply “Have you heard of saysomethinginwelsh”
They reply no…

My conclusion is that either they are just giving me a nice answer, they may be just overwhlemed in life to even think about learning a language… or something we could control…awareness.

People tend not to search for things that are not on their mind…but would be interested if made aware.

We have the vast library of the internet but google research shows people stay to a few well worn topics. Awareness raising still works as good as the past

1 Like

Done sorry it’s late

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Better than Michel Thomas & Paul Noble.
have undertaken a number of language courses with a number of different providers; I have never made progress to the same extent as I have with SSiWelsh and SSiSpanish.
Whilst only in the early stages of learning Welsh my confidence grows by the day; I have a higher level of understanding in Spanish and would have expected to make the progress that I have. I hadn’t expected the two to be mutually supportive however.
I have yet to take full advantage of the support that is available both on the SSi site and SLACK but having had a good look around both the support available is impressive.
Obviously I hope to maintain my current rate of progress and feel that if I don’t the fault will be with me and not the ‘tutoring’.
Got to go now, I have a Challenge to complete. I have undertaken a number of language courses with a number of different providers; I have never made progress to the same extent as I have with SSiWelsh and SSiSpanish.
Whilst only in the early stages of learning Welsh my confidence grows by the day; I have a higher level of understanding in Spanish and would have expected to make the progress that I have. I hadn’t expected the two to be mutually supportive however.
I have yet to take full advantage of the support that is available both on the SSi site and SLACK but having had a good look around both the support available is impressive.
Obviously I hope to maintain my current rate of progress and feel that if I don’t the fault will be with me and not the ‘tutoring’.
Got to go now, I have a Challenge to complete.
Stephen Flynn

2 Likes

I never really bother with reviews but as a teacher I do love it when my students say thanks, so I’ve done just that!

4 Likes

Diolch @robert-john-summers !!! Just read your review! it’s fabulous and we are so ver grateful! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, echoing Catrin - hugely, hugely grateful for all the reviews (especially since we had one recently which seems to have been malicious/confused - talks about not being able to access the live TV! - and that’s knocked our rating down a bit!).

:slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

It seems that particular poster only ever leaves bad reviews for anything.

2 Likes

Yes! We’re having a chat with TrustPilot to see what they do about reviews which seem as if they might be false…

3 Likes

Dear Catrin & Aran,
Just wanted to say Nadolig Llawen a diolch yn fawr am bopeth. I’ve just done a review on Trust Pilot (it comes up with “Richard & Penelope” so I must have had an account already or something)…anyway a thousand thanks, I’m actually overjoyed with how I’m doing with Cymraeg and it’s all thanks to you. Nadolig Llawen pawb!

5 Likes

Oh, thank you Squeak! That’s such a joyful thing for us to read, I’m almost glad I didn’t see it until it could be a wonderful start to the new year :partying_face::heart: