The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread 🗺

Hi Sionned!

I’d love to be on the map! I’m on La Riviera Drive in Sacramento, California USA 95826.

Diolch yn fawr!

2 Likes

Hi Sionned
Can you put me on the map please.
I’m in Treffynnon, Wales, CH8 7NR

Thanks
Charlotte
(Champaign glass :blush:)

2 Likes

Don’t know if I’m posting this in right place but please add me. I’m in Weston Super Mare Somerset UK

2 Likes

Could I be added to the map, please? I live in Madrid, Spain, post code 28005. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could you add me to the map please. I live in Roxbury, Vermont, USA 05669. Thanks

3 Likes

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Please add me to your map.

3 Likes

Please add me to the map. Tregaron SY25 6JD

2 Likes

Could you add me to the map, please? Nuneaton, CV10 0JR. Thanks!

2 Likes

Pnawn da gai I join the map please
I live in connahs quay in beautifull North Wales x

2 Likes

Can I be added to the map please, I’m in Ebbw Vale NP23 5UN

2 Likes

Sh’ mae. Please add me to the map. I’m in Arcata California (on the north coast between Eureka and McKinleyville.) Diolch.

3 Likes

Hello Sionned! Can you please add me to the Google Map? I live in Whittier, California, USA :slight_smile: Thank You!

3 Likes

@nicole-lozeau Shwmae! I live in California too! I’m over in Sacramento. :grinning:

1 Like

Please would you add me to the map. I’m LL22 8EW, Llanddulas. Thank you. Clare

2 Likes

Hi! I didn’t know there were so many people around the world trying to learn Welsh. This is so cool!

4 Likes

And those shown on the maps are probably less than 10% of all of SSiW’s learners, since most don’t ask to be put on the map. So yeah, WOW!

1 Like

Hi @Sioned,
I was just looking at the SSIW Map and realised I am not on it. Can you add me please.
Many thanks

1 Like

I’ll be happy to @annmoore, if you tell me where you are!

1 Like

Could you put me on too please. I’m in Glais, north of Swansea. Diolch.

2 Likes

Haha, trust me to forget the most important bit! I live in Gorslas near Crosshands. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes