The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

i hope Iā€™ve recorded and posted this correctly? Itā€™s the technology that catches me out.

Wohoo, da iawn @a-vaughan :partying_face: :partying_face: :red_circle:

Sorry @bernard-davies - I canā€™t see a recording here :sweat_smile: Could you give it another go? If you let us know what part youā€™re struggling with, we can help! :slight_smile:

#https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/3415/6min_11_fullset.mp3 hi englishman in wales trying to learn a bit of welsh maybe a few mistakes sorry any feed back on any mistakes would be helpful diolch.

Bore da,

Sorry for the delay in posting this. I had a replacement knee operation on Monday (6th). Back home now and recovering. I hope Iā€™ve succeeded in sharing my recording (see previous message). Let me know if this is as you wanted?

Hwyl am y dro

Bernard

Da iawn @ashley-heggs and @bernard-davies :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart: :tada:

@bernard-davies - Hey Bernard! Yes, thatā€™s great - enjoy your red badge! :slight_smile:

@ashley-heggs - Hey Ashley! It looks like youā€™ve jumped ahead - youā€™ve posted a question (great job on the question :wink: ) which is for a green badge. If you post your red badge recording (5-minute test) here as well, I can give you both your badges :slight_smile:

Rebecca Brett-5 minute Test

I hope this is ok @Novem , there are a lot of gaps and erms :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Hereā€™s my sentences. Sorry not very interesting, but I was doing my best at the time.

Gwych, llongyfarchiadau mawr @ashley-heggs, @rebecca-pound a @lisa-boocock :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart:

Gwych, great hob on your first recording @DafyddPrys! :tada: :heart:

Hmm, dw iā€™n meddwl bo fi 'di wneud hob da hefyd!

1 Like

Gwych, llongyfarchiadau @keiran-jones ac @eliza-1!

@eliza-1, great job on remembering all the pieces, and for recording them! Would you like to have a go at thinking of something to add to them as well, to make them a full sentence? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Da iawn @david-dallimore! :star_struck: :heart:

https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/3526/6min_11_fullset.mp3 Ah few ums, ahs, and repeated tries in this one. Ond joies i!