SSiW Team Family Bereavements

Catrin and Deborah, I’m just hearing of your sad losses. My deepest sympathy to you both. May you find comfort among family and friends in these difficult early days.

2 Likes

Such sad news. Thinking and praying for you both

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Take it slow and be kind to yourself, God bless you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Very sorry to hear of your loss Deborah. Take it slow and be kind to yourself, God bless you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Sorry to hear such sad news.
My condolences to both of you.
I remember meeting your father, Catrin, on a Bootcamp trip to the museum. A lovely visit with a lovely man.

1 Like

Diolch calon to you all for your condolences, your thoughtfulness, your kind words and indeed your patience. It means a lot to us.

I’ve been back at work since Tuesday, after two weeks of compassionate leave and am slowly getting back to my old self.

There’s plenty going on within the world of SSi at the moment to keep me busy, so I’ve hit the ground running and am looking forward to all our new and exciting developments.

You’re a fabulous community and we feel privileged to be a part of it - your support both on a personal and professional level knows no bounds.

Diolch eto. :heart:

14 Likes

Thoughts and prayers with you both. Be kind to yourselves in the days ahead. God bless.

1 Like

I’m just popping in to give an update on my current situation. Thank you so much for all the kind messages. I really appreciate that.

I’m still in Australia as it’s rather a long way to go to just turn around and come home again, but it’s giving me some time to spend with my brother reminiscing over memories of our childhood, helping to sort out our mum’s stuff, and also catching up with my cousin and 97-year-old auntie.

I’m leaving Perth on 15th July and arriving back in Vitoria-Gasteiz on the 16th, so I’ll be back on deck as usual from the 17th, but when I have some access to the Internet here, I will try to pop in more now and keep up with things.

Diolch yn fawr eto :rose:

11 Likes

Dear Deborah, Dear Catrin, I have been abroad for most of June and am just catching up. So sorry to hear your sad news and to be so late in sending my condolences. Cofion cynnes.

2 Likes

Thinking of you both, Deborah and Catrin. I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss - my sincere condolences x

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this news Deborah, it is good that you and your brother have each other at this sad time. My thoughts and prayers are with you xx

2 Likes

Dear Catrin,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family at this sad time x

1 Like