SSIW mentioned on Radio Cymru today

I got in my car at 13:45 today after doing my first mini accelerated session of Levels Challenges 1 to 3. As usual I had Radio Cymru on. Usually it is just incomprehensible noise but today there were lots of people talking about how they were trying to “siarad Cwymraeg”! I thought my brain had been transformed as I could actually understand half what they were saying! They even mentioned “Say Something in Welsh”! Sadly I figured out they were all learners like me when later on the programme went back to its normal incomprehensible DJ style and I was lost once more. But it was so encouraging that one day I might understand and speak Welsh! Dwee eishau trio siarad Cwymraeg! All thanks to SSIW !

10 Likes

The programme I mentioned in my last post was on Radio Cymru at 13:00 today (12 Jan) and is called Taro’r Post and seems to be all about “Duski Cymraeg” - so would be well worth listening to, especially if you’re a bit further along than me in the learning process as you might understand it better! You can listen on the webpage ir via the BBC radio player on catch up.

3 Likes

Dyma ni:

It’s not the first time SSiW has been mentioned on Taro’r Post, but the more mentions the better!

Diolch Caroline, for highlighting this.

3 Likes