SSiW/Agored assessment

AndyLowe: I think we are going to meet at Bootcamp in July? I am doing the Northern Course and have to admit to feeling nothing short of Blind Terror at the thought of having to talk to all of you who are doing the Southern Course…

I was in the same situation in April, but absolutely no need to panic. Actually, we were about equally matched between southern and northern course learners.
Of course, Iestyn and family are southern speakers, and I guess most people “in the wild” that we encountered were, but there was rarely any real problem. I thought there would be, but there didn’t seem to be. (John P had told me that it would be fine, and he was right).

From now on, I’ll be doing southern, as well as northern, new course 1, and also southern listening practices (at least). I used to think it would be too confusing, and maybe it would have been at the beginning, but not now. It’s like having another string to your bow.

Thanks Mike, that is good too know! :slight_smile: I have had a go at one of the New Course 1 (Southern) too, and will try and do a bit more before I go!