SSiNews - our very own propaganda channel!

Ah right so. Huw, can you see the News: SSi meets etc one? That’s the only one in there at the moment. Give a guy a chance!..:wink:

Yep, I can see that.
I’d be delighted to create a topic but I never do anything newsworthy (except for that time with the TV presenter :wink: )

1 Like

I think we’re going to have it as an official news channel - I’m planning on modeling it on Pravda, I think - with carefully placed agents allowed to reply to official announcements. It’s going to be fun :sunny:

[Okay, the ‘carefully placed agents’ may turn out to be everybody, but I’d like to think we’re all on message here…;-)]

3 Likes

I thought this shinny news channel should be official one that’s why I refrained to reply there (no matter how tempted :wink: ) .

There are News and “news” … (if you understand what I mean). :slight_smile:

So it’ll only publish “The Truth”? :wink:

2 Likes

Aran, why doesn’t ‘NEWS’ come at the top as an alternative to the current three categories?
p.s. It now works fine for me, by the way!!

Exactly. Keep on like that and you’ll be cleared as a reporter before you know where you are. [But that’s okay, we’ll tell you where we are, and we’ll sort out the background if necessary].

Er - it should do. It does for me :sunny:

Y newyddion gyda Huw. :smile:

Cheers J.P.

Jones neu Edwards? :smiley:

2 Likes

If I click ‘Discuss’ I get three main sections listed. No sign of ‘News’.
Sorry!

It’s not under the Welsh heading but in parallel with it. Click the green Welsh tab at the top and you should see a list: “all categories, Welsh, Spanish, News, Other Languages”

3 Likes

Great share, Tatjana, diolch yn fawr :star2:

1 Like

Diolch. Dim problem.

I’m obviously WAY better with exploring forum and sharing my experiences and findings then learning and speaking Cymraeg.

Tatjana, don’t do this. There are many reasons why you can have a bad experience with a single lesson. It doesn’t change any of the previous work you’ve done, and it doesn’t mean that you’ve hit a wall. You have to let the tough ones flow past you, seriously.

1 Like

No @aran I didn’t hit a wall, I’ve crashed into it head first just about an hour ago. But I’ll survive as always …

I agree, “Diolch yn fawr Tjana fach!” And I do not believe you are bad at learning Cymraeg! You’ve learned English pretty well!! By the way, there seem to be folk from Slovakia at Llangollen, but I haven’t seen Slovenia mentioned. Do you know if any choirs or dancers from your country attend?

1 Like

Walls help prepare you for reality, so it’s all good. I promise you, this isn’t the end of your journey - you will get through this and keep on succeeding - and it’ll happen faster if you don’t give in to the temptation to say bad things about yourself…

2 Likes

Hehe … I’ll start to think you’ve seen me somewhere. “fach” means small, doesn’t it? And I am small though. :slight_smile: This sounds kind of cute. Diolch.

Umm, well in approximately 35 years you just have to learn something, don’t you? :slight_smile: That’s how long I’ve been learning and improoving English though.

No I didn’t hear they would participate. Will do some research maybe later.

Oh, by the way, I’ve remembered @aran in one other thread told me that he once visited Slovenia with the choir. Did you sing here or were you just on the visit? Curious about what event did you take part of if you’ve sung.

(sory for off-topic but discussion is running … :slight_smile: )

Obviously I’ll need some more app testings to take part of so I’ll take this all lighter as I’ll be focused on the app isues not the bad results of my learning. :slight_smile:

Sang in a few concerts and some caves (although that was a bit spur of the moment) - it’s a pretty long time ago now, though :sunny: