Second hand books up for sale / giveaway here! 📚

Blodyn Tatws and Yn Flach Y Fellten have gone, but the others are still available :slight_smile:

I’ve posted this in ‘Other Languages’, but am posting it here too for anyone who doesn’t see the Other Languages category.

Would anyone be interested in this book? It’s in Welsh (and a bit too advanced for Welsh beginners) and looks at comparisons between Welsh and Middle Cornish.

If anyone fancies it, I’m happy to post it anywhere within the UK free of charge.

Llawlyfr Cernyweg Canol by Henry Lewis ISBN 0 7083 0153 3 (1980 reprint)

Um. This sort of thing looks right up my street, I’m sorry to say… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s yours if you want it Rich - just DM me your address and I’ll post it off to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fab - thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bore da! :slight_smile:

Could I ask you kindly that if you have ever read and enjoyed any of Manon Steffan Ros’ novels :books: to contribute to this thread … ?

Anyone fancy any of these for £2 (plus postage)? :slight_smile: llechi, Prfets and Y Byw Sy’n Cysu have gone, but the rest are still available :slight_smile:

Summer reading! Grab a bargain! Let me know if you’d like any of these for a small contribution to my book habit +p&p. (Free delivery to Garth Newydd in June and July) :grinning:

Hi Cetra - since you don’t seem flooded with offers/demands! - I’d be interested in Y Fro Dywyll, & possibly also Safana; and another on your recommendation, if any of the others are a bit lighter/more humorous. (I just finished finally reading I Botany Bay, and could do with something less miserable.) I’ll DM you an address, if you can let me know p&p and how best to get it to you.

1 Like

Would anybody like any of these for postage plus a contribution to my book habit? All good books for learners, I’ve mostly grouped by level.

ETA Y Stryd, Samsara, Croesi’r Bont, Cariad Pur,
Y Llythyr And Gwersi Mewn Cariad are gone.

1 Like

Oooooh… could I get Samsara and the Canolradd ones (minus Gem Beryglus) please, @caroline-18?

Sure! I’ll figure out postage this weekend and message you for your address/to give you bank details.

1 Like

Fab - thanks :slight_smile:

This is now gone.

Also would anybody like the old Northern Mynediad course? I think I got it from this thread!

Dysgu Cymraeg use the new coursebook so not much use if you’re doing a course but I found it helpful for self-study.

Free for postage plus a donation to the “need more bookshelves” fund.

Anybody fancy any of these for p&p plus a small contribution to my book habit? :slight_smile:

Helo Cetra, Oes gen ti unrhw un wedi gadael? Dw i’n gartref rwan. Dw i’n colli ti.

1 Like

@caroline-18 Are “Y stryd” and the northern mynediad course book still available?

Helo Wyverne! Mae’r chwe llyfrau uchod ar gael o hyd. Braf i glywed dy fod ti’n adre’n saf! :smiley: Dydy Garth Newydd ddim yr un hebddot ti! Gaethon ni amser da iawn! Dw i’n meddwl amdanot ti bod tro dw i’n defnyddio’r lliain sych llestru! :heart_eyes:

The 6 books above are still available. Good to hear you’re home safe - Garth Newydd isn’t the same without you - we had a very good time! I think about you every time I use the tea towel! :heart_eyes:

Of course! I will message you.

@Cetra Dw i’n colli chi, Cetra. Ges i amser anhygoel mewn(?) Gymru, yn enwedig, yn Garth Newydd. Faswn i’n hoffi gael dy llyfrau di. Sut fydda i dalu? Could you email me so we can discuss a possible strategy, please. I just sent you my email address to What’s App.

1 Like