1) Where do you build it?
On the edge of a forest, not too far from the sea, not too far from a river, with hills/mountains in sight. Should give a lot of scope.
2) Tell us a little about the design and style?
Low rise (cos we’re getting on a bit), although it might have an observation tower.
Always fancied building something in a kind of hollow square, i.e. with 4 separate wings, so family, etc, could stay and have their own “wing” and privacy. With a central “courtyard”.
3) What name do you give the house?
Tŷ Bach … (not! )
My parents-in-law used “Dyma ni” which I like, but I’ll try “Dychwelyd Gartref”.
4) If you could chose one original piece of Welsh art/craft/artefact for your home what would it be?
Bit of a cliche, but I’ve always fancied a Welsh Dresser.
5) Tell us about the housewarming?
Pretty boring: the usual gas central heating I’d think.
6) Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it
6) Who would be your guest of honour at the real house-warming?
If I had a time machine, Philip Madoc.
Or possibly Wynford Vauhan Thomas.
Mercifully still with us: Dylan Iorwerth.