Pump am y Penwythos / Friday Five 28/09/2018

That’s very kind and put a smile on my face. :blush:

2 Likes

1) When was the last time you had to follow instructions?

Five minutes ago. “Park on Bay 25, drive, and then wait to be told what to do next.” Well, I am a lorry driver, most of the job is being told what to do… Just in case you were unaware. “Drive” is how to address a driver if you don’t know their name.

2) What ritual do you repeat every day without fail?

I do nothing in the same manner any day - I really do make it up as I go along. Yes, I am Mr. Inconsistent, but I was never in “The Mister Men”.

3) What are you most likely to win?

The One Year Out T-shirt. Or the consolation prize, if you prefer…

4) I’m popping to yours this evening, so what have you got planned?

Something somewhere else. Not ‘cos I don’t like you mind, it’s just that I promised my mum I’d spend as much of today as possible with her. Currently waiting for the ferry back to the mainland and needing to go to sleep. I was woken at 04:30 this morning by my alarm clock and started work at 04:50.

5) A Song/Book/Movie/Cocktail/Food/Activity/Item of clothing/Colour/Country. Chose four to give us a better idea of who you really are.

Calon Lân; Pina Colada; Corned beef hash with a baked potato; RED.

6) Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it…

Why is Christ not at the center of Christmas?

Because the word is at The Beginning.

Hmm, I thought you said Friday Five joke, not question… Yes, I failed twice…

2 Likes

I think you will have all of SSiW coming over to your house tonight! :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

You are all welcome!! I love cooking for a crowd!!

1 Like

Maybe all sinistrals are geniuses but not all geniuses are sinistrals.:laughing:

1 Like

When trying to learn how to programme a security code into something. Sometimes things are really complicated when they just don’t need to be.

Breakfast. Porridge with almond milk, cinnamon and honey. A really healthy way to start the day and really tasty to boot.

A bad sense of humour competition. Prize … less friends. :roll_eyes:

You can sort out the kids’ supper while I get shower time organised and Trace does the ironing ready for school tomorrow. Deal?

5) A Song/Book/Movie/Cocktail/Food/Activity/Item of clothing/Colour/Country. Chose four to give us a better idea of who you really are.
Food - a mediterranean salad with some lovely crispy bread on the side.
Activity - running, I’m trying my best to improve my 5k time but at 47 I might have left it a bit late.
Item of clothing - very basic cargo shorts and a T. I’m afraid I’m stuck in the 90’s
Country - Cymru. I never want to leave.

When are Aran and Catrin finally going to arrange coming to Wrexham on a Monday night?
Pwy a ŵyr.

3 Likes

Maybe all sinistrals are geniuses but not all geniuses are sinistrals.:laughing:

Ah, what I said was the other way round, namely that all geniuses were gauchers, I didn’t offer the non-sequitur that all gauchers are geniuses. That would be silly. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s 106 miles to Chicago… :wink:

2 Likes

Sticking those stickery things on the car headlights before (er, well it should have been before) driving on the “wrong” side of the road, so they wouldn’t dazzle oncoming drivers.
Very fiddly instructions they were too.

Kettle on for a panad!

A reserved place in Pedant’s Corner in Private Eye…?

I think I’d better get some wine and chocolates in!

5) A Song/Book/Movie/Cocktail/Food/Activity/Item of clothing/Colour/Country. Choose four to give us a better idea of who you really are.

Book: “Three Men in a Boat”, J K Jerome
Movie: “Day for Night” with Jacqueline Bisset (aka “La Nuite Americaine”).
Cocktail: Pisco Sour
Food: Roast Lamb
Activity: currently, it’s scooting
Clothing: waistcoat (with pocket watch & “Albert”).

Q: What do you hope for in the next few months?
A: A very mild winter! :slight_smile:

2 Likes