- How festive are your surroundings?
Only thing to be seen is a log decoration thing. Must add a tree at some stage…
- What in your opinion is the best way to jingle all the way?
“I believe in Father Christmas” by Greg Lake
- To tinsel or not to tinsel?
To tinsel, or not to tinsel, that is no question:
Whether 'tis within the mind to suffer
The insults and comments of outrageous neighbours ,
Or to raise arms and carry on regardless
And by opposing, taunt them. To cry — to weep,
No more; and by weep I mean to say a river,
The heart-ache and the thousand unnatural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be rejected. To cry, to weep;
To weep, perchance to sob — ay, there’s the rubbing of the eye:
For in that weep and sob what strength may come,
When we have snuffled our last,
It gives us pause — there’s the thought
That tinsel brings a much great joy.
Apologies:- just had a mock-Shakespeare moment
- What are you sipping and nibbling by the fire in your wooden lodge in the snow?
Hot chocolate and chocolates…
- In what ways is Christmas already making you crazy?
Mainly that Christ is not at the centre of Christmas.
Because Christ is at the beginning!!
- Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it…
Name one Christmas food you can never do without and one to put into Room 101.
Christmas Pudding. Brandy sauce.