1) Today is (officially) Star Wars day. We are passionate Star Wars fans in our house. What or who are you a huge fan of and why?
Staying with films, “La Nuite Americaine”/“Day for Night”, starring Jacqueline Bisset
And “Double Indemnity” with Fred McMurray and Barbara Stanwyck
And absolutely anything with Veronica Lake
(Guess I really like “femmes fatales”!
2) These past two weeks my daughter has been pushed to the limits, bless her - one nasty illness, hours and hours of dress rehearsals for a dance show, Karate lessons, swimming lessons, national tests in school and finally two 2 hour dance shows, one last night and another tomorrow. When and why were you last pushed to the limit?
I think I am about to be, disposing of a seriously over-sized “computer desk” that my wife no longer wants, and has decreed must leave the house.
- Finish these sentences -
If I was in a Star Wars movie I would…
Talk like that Cockney gangster in the well-known Youtube spoof
(hilarious, but very sweary).
I hope no one ever asks me about the time…
I took my driving test, and almost went through a red light. ( I didn’t pass ).
I know I shouldn’t laugh, but…
I’m quite glad Theresa May decided to go on a walking holiday in North Wales last Easter.
Also, you know how male politicians like to stand in that ridiculous “power stance”…well someone said it just looks like they’ve wet their pants…
4) What was the last thing you filed or put in a folder?
Some papers for a meeting. I’m not a very good filer though, and I keep far too much clutter…something I am attempting to remedy.
5) So what are you doing with this Bank Holiday weekend?
A combined family 70th and 80th birthday party.
Ok then… one bonus for the Bank Holiday…
6) I can fold fitted sheets like a boss - what menial task have you mastered like a Jedi?
Well I can wash dishes moderately well…and I secretly hate the dishwasher for that reason "you will never replace me you evil robot, and you take far too long and are a nuisance to load and unload…!"