Pobol y Cwm Episode Recaps

http://www.s4c.co.uk/en/drama/lan-a-lawr/

You are not alone in enjoying it, looks forward to next episode.

Cheers J.P.

If there were a way I would pay the monthly fee that I’m currently paying to (redacted) to S4C or BBC or whomever rheoli’r budget for Pobol y Cwm…it’s that helpful to me for learning and understanding Welsh.

Heck…I’d even volunteer my services to help set up a payment cynllun specifically for American-based Welsh learners.

Agreed , it is a great learning medium, - despite Sheryl’s inability to chuck Hywel in the proverbial bin - do you have access to subtitling in both languages etc outside the UK?

A little while ago I grumbled on the forum about how Pobol y Cwm episodes were only on S4C Clic for a few days before being deleted.

Well, I’ve been in bed with flu for a full week and have only just surfaced enough to want to catch up with TV, and what do I find when I go to catch up on PyC? - Clic has retained all the episodes back to December 24th. Fantastic. I’ll never have to worry about missing an episode again. Even better, I’ve got a whole string of episodes to watch while wasting another day in bed…

2 Likes

It’s amazing. I was afraid to say something here for fear they’d go away.

Oh and get well soon @steve_2

Ahhh yes of course, that’s where I recognise her from. Different hair colour I think. I’m just over a season behind, I have quite a lot of things to watch. Is the lovely Dan still in it?

No, he disappeared in a very dramatic way. You DO have a lot of catching up to do! Gwaith/Cartref really moves along at a pace, but it just keeps getting better and full of surprises. Great viewing!

1 Like

I’m happy for you, but was less happy that they seemed to have cut out eps of Rownd a Rownd before 30 Dec, which I’d been unable to watch for similar reasons. Less of a problem I guess, since only 2 eps per week, so the story does not move along so quickly. Shouldn’t complain of course. S4C/Clic is a fantastic resource, as is BBC iplayer.

And on that subject, I was please to find that on iplayer Radio, they seemed to have recently extended the life of programmes from the old 7 days to 28 days which is good.

Nawr, mae’ merched a dynion o Pobol nhw’n cympo allan a mewn o’r gwely cael dim yfory, Duw! if they keep carrying on like this the chapel deacons will be chasing them down the back gullies with sticks Duw!