[now starting to publish] Level 3 northern

Fingers crossed.

Thank you all so very, very much for your continued patience! We really appreciate it!

I promise that we are slowly getting it together, honest! The move to our new house has been wonderful, in that we are so very happy to be here - it was definitely the right thing for us to do. Itā€™s such a happy and beautiful place.

But Aranā€™s office is currently in a small self build sun room extension, which has a perspex roof (very noisy if thereā€™s any wind or rain so not good for recording), no heating and which is the main thoroughfare for garden seeking dogs. So not only have we been blighted with inconsistent and annoyingly slow internet access. But our makeshift office isnā€™t really suitable.

We are though in the process of moving Aran to the chaletā€¦ once weā€™ve cleared a space for him amongst the clutter!

Weā€™ll get there! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

9 Likes

This seems like a good time for me to convey my sincere thanks to @aran, @CatrinLliarJones, @Iestyn & Cat for all of your hard work in producing the current material and for your continued friendly support in the forum etc.
John.

12 Likes

Diolch John, but there would be no SSiW without people like you! Itā€™s you lot that keep us going, through house moves and all lifeā€™s adventures. Diolch to all of you, you lot give us focus and family. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh well a promise is a promiseā€¦apologies to all welshmen who can sing or indeed play the guitar.

Excuse mistakesā€¦oh well here goes. @tatjana i did promise months ago, @henddraig donā€™t let your dog hear, @aran i swear if level three is not out tomorrow i will torment you with more :wink:

https://youtu.be/e0la8bmcHyY

6 Likes

As I honestly cannot sing a note, when I make attempts to join ā€œMae hen 'lad fy nhadauā€, my dogs tend to howl or run away, I am not really qualified to comment, but I thought your singing was very good. I do hope that isnā€™t an insult!
ps Toffi slept peacefully through your song!

2 Likes

Ardderchog Pete !

1 Like

You can blame aran for not having level 3 out :wink:

I did warn him! Lol.

1 Like

I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Oh, please @aran, delay Level 3 for a month! I want to hear more @Pete2 singings! :smile:

On the sirious note: Pete your singing is great and in comparrison to me, youā€™re playing guitar really good. I literally listened to your singing probably 5 or 6 times. Enjoyed very much!

2 Likes

Ha ha. No chance! :wink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Um ā€¦ is Level 3 out already? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly no, but thereā€™s only so much of my singing the world can takeā€¦more so cos i accidentally sang bachu hogyn instead of bachu hogan!!!

It was a one take special and i was determined to sing medru but gallu popped out. Grrrrrrrr.

1 Like

Hehe. Too much of listening to me (de learner) on the last Skype group chat.

Obviously I have unaware influence ā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Well as iā€™m originally a Hwntw iā€™ll claim my subconcious got in the way. Oh well. Maybe iā€™ll do a retake :wink:

1 Like

At least the gallu/medru thing is one I can sympathise with, and gyda/efo!

2 Likes

Love it! Gawn ni Coffu Du nesaf?

2 Likes

I have realised there are advantages to using merch and bachgen!!! Score 1 for de Cymru! :wink:
ps I shouldnā€™t even be on this thread, I am still on 1.23!!!

3 Likes

Yay its out and on my birthday too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shush - itā€™s not official until itā€™s in the navigation bar - weā€™re just doing some final checksā€¦ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay, now itā€™s officialā€¦ :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr iawn to @Kinetic for all his hard work, and to Jeff for his invaluable help with sound engineer coding, and to @CatrinLliarJones for her recordingā€¦

[Waiting nervously to hear what you think of the first two!.. :slight_smile: ]

7 Likes