More SSiW mutational mirth after this short commercial break

12 Likes

I like the cover!
And it also seems cheaper than the average grammar/language books which is also good.:grin:

2 Likes

And here is the running order - I hope everyone will find something there that they like… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to read it - it looks like something I’ll definitely enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I’m pretty sure you will - I did! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m pleased with it as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just re-iterating my responses to this thread so far, as y’do:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Can’t wait to get my copy!!

@CatrinLliarJones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At the risk of getting a somewhat biased answer… is it a good book and should I buy it? :wink:

2 Likes

I think you have just asked two questions to which you already know the answers, Stephen :wink:

3 Likes

Also, we’re doing a special promotion, which you might like to consider taking advantage of:

Buy one copy at just double the price, and get a second copy ABSOLUTELY FREE! :open_mouth: :+1:

7 Likes

Now that’s an offer not to be sniffed at! One copy for the week, and one for Sunday best!

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

As it has yet to be published, we don’t know and we won’t until 1st July.
However, as it’s not a financial product but a GK publication, I feel quite safe to ignore the usual caveat about past performance not being an indicator of future success; so much so that I have pre-ordered a copy.
:innocent:
I am disappointed to have jumped the gun and missed the special promotion. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, noble and gallant Sir Steak! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to getting this to add to my GK collection! Just checked Amazon in the US and I can preorder it there. They don’t have the promotion going, unfortunately :rofl:

1 Like

Amazon US really ought to get with the times, oughtn’t they? :confused:

1 Like

The promotion? Which promotion? :thinking:

I don’t know (and can’t find in the dictionary) what “ought to get with the times” mean, so @garethrking’s answer doesn’t add any hint! :rofl:

this one: :wink:

It means - in a tongue-in-cheek way - that they seem to be falling behind in modern marketing methods! :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, thanks, I had missed a few posts. :laughing:

However, now I know what it was and what the other sentence mean…hey Amazon Italy gets with the times. Same offer here! :wink:

3 Likes