More SSiW mutational mirth after this short commercial break

I have now had a quiet word with the directors of Amazon US, and they have agreed on a promotional offer even better than their UK counterparts (typical rivalry, eh?):

Buy one copy at just three times the price, and get TWO more ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
:+1:

4 Likes

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I thank you for your extremely rapid resolution to this previously disappointing situation. I shall place my pre-order immediately to be certain that I can take full advantage of this stunning and never-seen-before offer.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I knew that, as an intelligent and discerning punter, you could not fail to be impressed by the stunningness of this once-in-a-lifetime deal that I have managed to craft. :wink:

4 Likes

Book in my wishlist and … well, this topic already has some views and responses, but lst’s make them some more with moving it to General/Questions categorie which I believe is the most popular by demand and most visited. :slight_smile:

I’m just sorry it isn’t out a bit earlier. Hardly wait to get hands on one of the copies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Price creeping down. Date creeping forward. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…rchiadau!

Never let it be said that I don’t deliver on my promises (even if they are from a long-forgotten comment on another thread).

Very much looking forward to publication date!

1 Like