Looking for some language practice

Hello Shwmae Que onda

Ok so I’ve being learning Welsh for just over 30 days, but I just really want to have conversation with a welsh speaker, prefarably native but to be honest I will settle for anyone who is at an A2 level. As long as any potential speakers will have 5 or 10 minutes of just speaking in Welsh and are patient with me. In return I don’t mind speaking Spanish in order for you to get some practice.

Really I all want is to get some actual motivation to learn, and I believe that the sooner I speak the better. So if you want to have a simple getting to know you conversation I am your man.

Love

Ewan (who is doing Add1challenge30)

4 Likes

Not to many first language speakers in here, but plenty of strong B2/C1/C2s - hope you find some of them… :slight_smile:

What on earth are A2, B2, C1, C2?? I shall be very put out if I’m anything other than A1 :laughing:

2 Likes

European framework - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_European_Framework_of_Reference_for_Languages :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Aran. It turns out I’m C2 - hang on - were you guys talking about Welsh? :wink:

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Name topic from “Looking for some language practice” thread