Life after level two

Have to say I’m really enjoying the old course 2 - I finished lesson 18 this morning. I’m adopting the same plough on regardless approach as in the new levels which I assume is the right way of doing things. I expect to finish it Tuesday as I’m away this weekend and won’t have time to do any lessons @aran do you think it likely the new level 3 will be available before the end of the month (sorry to sound impatient) - I just don’t want to start the old course 3 if the new material will be ready - just maybe do a few of the later level 2 lessons to refresh my memory.

1 Like

No, I’m afraid not - I’ll be pleased if the software changes are ready for us to start work on it before the end of the month, to be honest - don’t worry about the impatience, I share it myself! The good news is that once the software is ready, we should be able to churn out new lessons at a very decent rate… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Y prynhawn 'ma dwi’n aros yn Biwmaris. Oedd y cinio yn Borthaethwy yn flasus iawn. Ar hyn o bryd dwi’n gwrando i pawb…a dwi’n medru deallt nhw. Wrth cwrs mae nhw’n siarad cymraeg!

Ar ol chwech wythnos hefyd! Diolch @aran. Mae’r cwrs yn bendigedig.

4 Likes

Well, there’s a coincidence. My first conversation with a stranger (that is anyone other than my dad to be honest) was to a girl in the kiosk in the castle in Beaumaris. Long time ago now. :blush:

1 Like

Let’s just say that I’ve had to look words up in the dictionary that I use a lot more often than hwylio! :joy:

2 Likes

Did you hear any Welsh spoken in Porthaethwy? I have read that (by Ynys Môn standards), the occurrence of Welsh speaking there is quite low. (In sharp contrast with its setting for the Rownd a Rownd soap!).

Gwych! Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn iawn… :slight_smile: :star: :star2:

1 Like

Diolch. Ynanffodus, dwi’n sengle eto rwan. Ond dwi dal isio dysgu.

O, mae’n ddrwg gen i glywed - gobeithio byddi di’n gallu dal i fwynhau dysgu… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wel, dwi’n teimlo’n trist ond dwi newydd ddechrau cwrs tri y bore 'ma.

Nes i orffen gwers 1. Dw i dal isio dysgu, ond i fod yn honest mae’n anodd rwan hyn.

Dw i angen ffeindio dynes sy’n siarad cymraeg. ha ha. :wink:

2 Likes

Mae hynny’n naturiol iawn - dal ati, achos ti wedi dysgu llawer iawn iawn - byddai’n drist iawn i ti golli’r iaith ar ol i ti weithio mor galed i’w hennill… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch aran.

Bydda i weld sut dwi’n teimlo ar ol i mi wedi gorffen y cwrs nesa ond dw i’n gwybod bo’ fi isio dysgu mwy.

Ddylwn i ddim postio stwff, dwi’n gwybod. Ond ar hyn o bryd mae’n helpu fi teimlo’n well. Hefyd, mae’r dysgu i fod yn onest.

Gwers dau heno!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Mae croeso mawr i ti ddod yma i gael cefnogaeth yn ystod amser anodd i ti - dan ni gyd isio dy weld di yn gwneud yn dda efo dy Gymraeg a bod yn hapus… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I’m wading through course three - struggling with it - so much I keep going back to challenge 25 of both course 2 and level 2.

Lost a little motivation as I felt I was going nowhere - and then looked at the positives - I still know more than I did a week ago!!!

As always I’m going to plough on!

2 Likes

If you want a boost, have a look at some of my struggles towards the end of this marathon:

Learning always, always feels tough. But if you keep on doing it, keep on moving, you will keep on winning… :star: :star2:

5 Likes

Ha ha from Iceland! love it!

But yes - that so reminds me of me! Endlessly repeating stuff.

Ond. Ges i fo, y bore 'ma. Mae’n doniol weithia tydy?

1 Like

Have to admire your fortitude @Aran. Was the hangout recorded?

1 Like

Yup - links on www.saysomethingin.com/manxday

1 Like

Wel… dw i newydd gorffen gwers 22.

Nes i ddim licio gwers rhif 20 neu 21… wnes i anghofio popeth. Oedd yn anodd iawn. Ond…des i, weles i…ha ha …ond weithiau o’n i’n methu gwneud dim byd.

Dw i’n edrych ymlaen i orffen y cwrs. Dw i wedi mwynhau y gwersau. Ar ol naw wythnos dw i’n teimlo fel dw i’n barod i ddysgu mwy.

Diolch aran un waith eto.

3 Likes

Looking forward to Level 3, any chance of Level 2 south progressing in the near future?