Lessons list?

I completed the full course many years ago when SSIW began. Running through the lessons again and am looking for a list of what is introduced and covered in each one. Could anyone direct me towards a link? Also are there any groups running in the Gloucester area? I haven’t really spoken it for 10 years and would love some practice. There weren’t any local groups back in the day.

The links on this thread might help - Vocab List for Old Course 1 (South)

As for Gloucester groups, have a look here - Gloucestershire meet ups - #7 by AndyWoolley

1 Like

Diolch :wales:

1 Like

@mike-watkins

The next meeting of the Thornbury Group is next Tuesday (29th Nov) at 2.30 pm in Hawkes House café in the pedestrian area. We meet at the back area of the café and everyone is very friendly and welcoming.

The next meeting near Gloucester itself is at “The Lockerpers” GL2 DB (down a small turning off the eastbound carriageway of the A40) on Thursday 12th Jan at 2pm. Also a very friendly and welcoming group.

No need to bother about your level of Welsh in either group, you will be fine.

1 Like

I know Thornbury well, and the Lockerpers. Problem is I’m a teacher, so the times you mention are not possible for me. Will try to get along to one in the holidays.

@mike-watkins The meetings I mentioned are once a month so maybe one will coincide with school holidays in the future. There will be an evening meeting on one Wednesday a month restarting in the New Year at the Bell in Shurdington as well as the two day time ones. I’ll post details here when the first one is fixed.

1 Like