It's Friday......which can only mean.......mini bŵtcamp

Feeling very excited this morning. Packing to do and then shopping. School run this afternoon and then the drive to Ynys Môn.

Excited to say the least. Lots of activities packed into the weekend. A talk about Llyn Cerrig Bach, the Six Nations, Ynys Llanddwyn, the set of Rownd a Rownd and of course best of all, the chance to speak Welsh.

If anyone is near Malltraeth and wishes to join us at the rugby tomorrow we’ll be in The Joiners. Or pop into the cottage for a panad this evening or tomorrow. Tyn Llain, Malltraeth, BODORGAN, Gwynedd, LL62 5AY…if you can find somewhere to park!

5 Likes

That’s near Tacla Taid - well worth a visit if it’s open at this time of year!

1 Like

Mwynhewch! Have fun!

1 Like

I will once i get through the hell that is the A55!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Viewers of Byw Celwydd may remember that Tom Ogwen-Jones spoke about the A470 in similar terms. In my limited experience, and also perhaps based on the programme below, I think his judgement may have been a little harsh:

(I know the A55 slightly better though, and I can imagine that it is hell at times).

Dim saesneg heno!

Dwi’n gwbod! “Be’ 'dach chi’n gwneud rawn” pwnc well!

Bootcamp Mini, Ynys Mon 18 fed o Fawrth
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17308727_402932940106932_4286383941364559614_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=6cffef8f6a896035e92b6e6bbe2417f4&oe=5956C9A7
Lovely to see everyone at the Oriel, Llangefni.

5 Likes

Was great to meet up with the mini bwtcamp gang yesterday. Was an interesting talk about Llyn Cerrig Bach . Shame about the rugby result afterwards

Please @maturestudent, who is who in the picture?

1 Like

Huge compliments from staff in Harri’s Portuguese Kitchen today. The owner even came out to talk to us.

It was great to meet Eflyn Owen-Jones yesterday and Alan, Sam and Natasha.

Lots of welsh spoken and learnt. Adderchog.

2 Likes

At the back on the left @raymondkefford and his wife. The starting at the front of the table on the left @maturestudent, natasha (@Sam84’s daughter), then @Sam84, Eflyn Owen-Jones who kindly gave up her time to talk to us, me, @BronwenLewis, @adrianbotwright, and finally @Richmountart

2 Likes

Hi there,
I was there just for an hour to bring the guest speaker. Sadly I didn’t get to know everyone. On the left foreground is me. The young girl behind is Rachel, behind her is Sam. Behind her is Eflyn the guest speaker. On her left (ie. Right in the picture) is Pete2 the bootcamp organiser. We all spoke lots of Welsh but names got a bit lost in the exitement!
Alan

3 Likes

Was nice to see you again Alan and to hear how good your Welsh was. Though speaking to Eflyn was a real highlight for me, especially as there wasn’t any English in our conversation. There’s always that nagging doubt about mistakes but nevertheless I hope she enjoyed talking to us all.