Hwre! It's Publication Day!

Oh bliss! Oh joy! I look forward to Book 2. Meanwhile, what is this other project??? Tell all! I need to be on the look-out for it!
Edit:- p.s. At the time of your launch, which I think is 08.00 a.m. Thursday here, I’ll be only just up and drinking orange juice in the kitchen prior to feeding Toffi, my little poodle dog (bitch).

I am writing a novel from the point of view of Owain Glyn Dwr’s wife. I thought she might have a unique take on the revolt. :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds good! I have toyed with Roman Legion departure, ‘good citizens, 3rd or 4th etc generation offered passage with’, lad has friends who are Brits, wants to stay…ancestor of famous person…etc Doubt if it will ever get written!

I have appended a review on Amazon but it seems the review has landed on amazon.com and not on amazon.uk. However, the upside is that I was the first reviewer on .com!!.Looking forward to the sequel (this is minor form of backmail so that Elzabeth does write a sequel (or preferable several sequels)).

Da iawn ti! :+1:t4:

Having failed to order through the local bookshop, I ended up ordering through www.hive.co.uk, who list the book. The good thing about them is that you can pick the book up from a local bookshop that they have an agreement with and give some of the money to that bookshop as if you had ordered it through them , but without the hassle of waiting for a Saturday to travel to the nearest bookshop and then having to wait a week until you can go back to the shop to collect.

1 Like

Hive, what a great idea! I’ll put a link on my site. I’d like to have the books in shops but it is published by a small press and it’s hard to get shelf space when you don’t have a distribution agent in every country.

Thanks Roger. I’m new to this Amazon thing. But for some reason US Amazon reviews also appear on Amazon.com.au. So you helped me double. Thanks heaps!

It sounds like a good idea hendraig. Why not give it a try? I’d happily be a Beta Reader.

Delighted to hear that there will be a trilogy - 2 more to look toward to. Loved the first one. Beautifully written. Thank you for a really good read. Have left a review.

Thanks Anne. I appreciate your kind words here and also on Amazon. I hate asking people to leave a review but I’m working on the assumption that people do not realize what a difference it makes, especially to those published by a small press with no marketing budget. Once you get a certain amount of reviews the book starts getting shown to browsers who have never heard of you. So thanks heaps. All of you!

1 Like