How do I revive my subscription?

I’d like some help, if that’s possible…I am trying to re-subscribe using my Mac laptop but think I am stuck in a loop - after clicking ‘subscribe’ on two successive screens I get a message saying I have successfully subscribed (I haven’t been asked for any personal details yet, though these will probably have been stored from before) but I haven’t achieved access to L2 courses. I get looped back to the ‘this is a premium content’ screen. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

Tagging @aran and @Kinetic

Helo, SSi planet is calling HQ. :slight_smile: for help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Tatjana - I have had a suggestion by email from SSi planet admin - will try it out and with luck it should do the trick! I got a really quick response, something in my account has been sorted out, and fingers crossed, I will be getting on with Level 2 (again) soon - Thanks!

2 Likes

Ooo, yes … our ingeneer (read @Kinetic) of the SSi Starship has magical fingers. :slight_smile:

On the sirious note, I’m glad all is sorted out. Now enjoy the vojage to the Planet Cymraeg llithrig. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m having this same problem. Would love to know how to make it work!

Hi, I’m sorry you are stuck - after I posted and Tatjana helpfully picked it up and tagged Aran and Kinetic, it got sorted straight away. I’m not sure how to tag these good and clever people (Tatjana is very knowledgeable about these things), but a personal message to either of these might do it? Good luck.

This is kin of like a destiny - when weekend comes here are troubles of techy kinds … I thought it happens only to me. Ahah … :slight_smile:

Tagging @aran and @Kinetic. We have subscription problems again …

Let me see if we explained this in some thread/post … - nope, but this is really very simple. If you put @ you get a nice list of members and you can choose from them if the one you wish to tag is among them. If not, then behind @ (without space) you start to type the name. Remarkably good, I can tag yourself too :slight_smile: @tatjana ( I’ve just tagged myself - hehe). What you need to be “careful” about is to pick the right person as there are more people with the same name. I for example, when picking a member (if I do not know forum name) I pay attention to profile pictures so I rearly can make mistake, (just a quick tip) so I’m very thankful for all extra profile pictures you’ve choosen to represent you. And of course you can tag as many people as you want (just don’t make too long queue. people don’t like to wait.- hehe :smile: )

Easy, isn’t it? That’s probably why I never put extra effort to make this instruction. Will correct this “mistake” in the future.

I’m sure personal message to Aran and this tag will be perfectly enough.

1 Like

The tag of @kinetic that Tatjana has already done should do the trick (but I’ll ping him as well just to make sure) - should be good for you by Monday… :slight_smile:

Thanks so much, everyone!

2 Likes

Hi - I’ve just done the same fix to your account, so if you go back into Subscription now, it should let you re-set up your subscription as normal! :slight_smile: Sorry about that!

1 Like

It works now - thanks so much!

2 Likes

Hello @Kinetic. I’m having the same problem as has been described above! I wish to subscribe to do the new level 3 challenges. Could you take a look please? Many thanks, Sue

1 Like

Hey Sue - done! Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perffaith. Diolch!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I also am having the same problem. Can someone please take a look at my account to see why the subscription request is not go to the next section.

Hi Jeanette - did you previously have a subscription that came to an end? I’ll ask @kinetic to have a look at this as soon as he’s back in the country - should be tomorrow… :slight_smile:

Done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I’m having the same problem described above, unable to re-activate my subscription or to access level 2.
I would also like to change the account details from those previously used if possible, and am not sure how to do this.
Diolch @aran @Kinetic

1 Like

Hello @Catherinehall76 and croeso ar y fforwm first.

I don’t want to preach or being extra bright here but I just want to help and make sure you’ve done all steps needed to revive subscription or updating your details.

Frist of all, acount on the forum is different from that one on the learning page so for reviving your subscription or updating your details on the learning side of the things you’d need to do this:

First of all you need to go from the forum side to learning one in order to access your (real) learning acount.

Then on the learning page you’d need to do this:

Usually all changes made work perfectly let it be changing of credit card details or other details. What might not work is reviving tough except for cancelling and subscribing again (if still says you’re subscribed).

If you did things described here (depends of what details you wanted to change and subscription thingys) and things still don’t work for you then @Kinetic really is the right one to look into the thing.

This little tutorial is also aimed to all who are not too keen how to do things on the learning side of the street. :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve pinged Ifan to flag this up for him… :slight_smile: