How do I revive my subscription?

Thanks Tatjana, that’s really helpful to check through all the steps :blush: I am on a mobile (no pc) so it looks slightly different, but I think I have done all the steps up to clicking onto subscribe - it then tells me I have successfully subscribed but does not ask for any card details or allow me to access the next level. please do let me know if I’m being daft and missing something obvious - more than possible!

1 Like

Well, despite you don’t see your paying method but you had previously used one and the card is still valid then it did things automatically with the “old” paying method. I suggest (if paying method is not valid anymore and you’ve subscribed anyway and you get access to further material) that @Kinetic really takes a look into this.

Alternatively, what are the data on the “right side” of things in your subscription where you have info about what plan are you subscribed to. (Look at second to last of my screenshots I’ve posted in the post before). If it shows you your plan then the subscription really might be successful. If not then something went wrong. If you’re subscribed and your “old” method (card) is actually expired, then something went even more wrong (on SSiW side).

I believe you’re not being daft, it’s just that sometimes things don’t work proper way. Techy stuff eh … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t get to the screen to look at subscription details - I can’t get past the screen to opt between the one language or multi language subscribe options: I make my selection, it say subscription updated but no option to check my subscription plan anywhere. Thanks for requesting the tech help for me :blush:

1 Like

Well, this is really interesting because when I’m working through my tablet browser (which is Google chrome too) it shows me exactly the same as through the computer browser. Then something really isn’t right obviously. Hope SSiW staff solves the problem soon.

1 Like

Sorry, Ifan (@kinetic) has been a bit snowed under with code - I’ve asked him to make sure he takes a look at this for you today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Catherinehall76 - yeah, sorry, Aran’s right, I’ve been really preoccupied with a giant, rather involved project! Anyway, I’ve just done what I think should sort this out for you. When you go to the Subscription area now, it should let you sign up again, and give you the boxes to enter your new payment details, rather than using the old ones. Do let me know if anything goes wrong, but I reckon it should be fine now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn :blush: All working perfectly now.

4 Likes

I realise that I haven’t a clue how to check my subscription and see if I want to change anything. Is Level 3 paid for? Wn i ddim! How do I find info on my subscription?

Go into a lesson, click on your name in the top right hand corner, choose ‘Subscription’ from the drop-down list…:slight_smile:

In the ap, no name any place in challenge, or lesson! Help!

iOS or Android?

In the iOS app, you can tap on Settings (in the bottom row) and it will show you the account you are logged in with, but not subscription details. I think you have to use the regular website (using Safari or whatever browser you use) to see subscription information.

2 Likes

Diolch! Found it via Safari!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m having this problem too, trying to revive my subscription for the Level 3 Southern courses. I get a message saying ‘subscription updated’ but I still can’t access any premium pages. @Kinetic Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any ideas? My payment method hasn’t changed so that shouldn’t be the issue.

Shw mae, @adamcooke97?

Could you have a quick look at your account again, and try to set up your membership now? I have changed one setting that I know causes people a problem, which may allow you to set things up now.

If not, sorry, I’m sure @Kinetic will be along in the next couple of days (I’m not sure of his movements over the weekend) to deal with it if my changes haven’t worked.

Iestyn

1 Like

Still not working I’m afraid, but no worries, I’m sure it will be sorted soon! It’s testament to how good the course is that I’m so impatient to get started :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really glad to hear that you’re fired up and raring to go, and really sorry that I haven’t managed to revive your subscription. We’ll have to wait for Ifan, who will be able to wave his magic wand.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

This should be fixified now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is indeed, diolch!

1 Like