His cup, in the south

A cup = dishclled

Cant remember the mutation for his. Is it eeTHiscllede or eeViscllede?

Hi David,

Welsh “d” softens to “dd” (when you see it written), and sounds like the “th” in the English word “this” or “thee” - I would refer to this as a voiced “th” sound.

But it’s quite easy to confuse this sound with an (English) “v” sound, and we’ve probably all done it in our time, so paed becso - don’t worry.

Ah yes! dd it is. Diolch ynfower.