Hi from Australia!

Wwps! Yes, 8:30 pm, 20:30

See you there!

I am really keen just have to get the computer sorted out (having a few issues with new one and the one I am on at the moment is an old laptop with windows XP and I canā€™t seem to get Skype to work on it at the moment. I will keep you posted on how I go but finger crossed my brother can sort out the new (er) one before then. If not I will jump in on the next one (if there is one) cheers

1 Like

Thanks Louis but i donā€™t have skype at the current time. my tablet i had it on, my Oscar decided it was a bouncy toy too many times and it died.

1 Like

Brother now has computer and is fixing it now so fingers crossed!

1 Like

how did the skype session go?

1 Like

It went really well, actually. Itā€™s a shame you couldnā€™t be there.

1 Like

Yeah i was really hoping to be there too. got the computer fixed but the soundcard still isnā€™t working so I had sound but no microphone. I will hopefully have that fixed very soon, so if you are still keen I can let you know when it is fixed so I can practice welsh with you and anyone else too. I am up to lesson 7 now and still loving it!

Absolutely, that would be great! I love the way this course is presented - itā€™s so engaging. Have you had a chance to try any of your Welsh out on your grandad yet?

Yeah, he doesnā€™t remember much and isnā€™t really interested anymore, which is really unfortunate as Nanna said he used to speak it pretty well when they used to go over there just after they got married. And yeah I love the presentation too.

It was wonderful to speak Welsh with you Karla, and I, for one, am very excited about your plans!

1 Like

That is a shame. It looks like itā€™s up to you to keep Welsh in the family then!

It was lovely speaking to you too, and yes, Iā€™m excited too, if more than a little nervous!

1 Like