Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn @brian-lewis! Do you have a red recording somewhere too? If you point me to it I can give you both your red and green badges :slight_smile: :heart: :green_heart:

Hello Novem and thanks for the encouraging words. Regarding a ‘red recording’; what is that please?

@brian-lewis it’s the set of sentences that you recorded earlier and you paste here in Week 18

Thanks Deborah. My apologies for the dumb questions. I confess to struggling quite a bit with the way the Forums function. Not sure if I got the set of sentences posted correctly or not. I tried scrolling to the bottom of the section/topic to which you pointed me in your response, but I gave that up and then found the reply option at the top of the section. So, I have posted a reply and hopefully that is all that is needed. :slightly_smiling_face:
The reply is the link to the sentences that I recorded some time ago.

That sounds perfect to me, @brian-lewis, so I’m sure you’ll get your badge once @Novem has heard it :slight_smile:

Here’s my question for the green badge :slight_smile:

Gwych @karen-akinci, @brian-lewis, @doug-evens, @susan-w-lewin, @godfreylacks! :green_heart: :partying_face: :tada:

Hey @doug-evens - have you got your red badge recording somewhere as well? I’ll give you both your red and green badges once I hear it! :slight_smile:

HI Novem. I did post my recording a second time. Can you confirm that you have reviewed it? Thanks.

Yup - you’ve got your green badge :slight_smile: Da iawn!

Excellent, thanks.

1 Like

https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/3220/6min_19_question.mp3 posted to @ novem. Hope the spelling is right please accept my apologies if not Diolch.

Da iawn @Bill_Evans a @peterluke60! Enjoy your second to last badge :wink: :green_heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

Diolch fwr.

So I’m asking about your drinking habits. I don’t think your response needs to be honest :wink:.

Hmm, it sounds like I say “neu dair” instead of “neu ddau”, but I can’t change the recording anymore.