Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn @CerisHughes, llongyfarchiadau on your green badge! :green_circle: :partying_face:

1 Like

Great work @liz-ellis :tada: :green_heart:

Da iawn @chris-mitchell a @danny-oliver-sansom, great questions! :grin: :partying_face:

Have you recorded your 5 min challenge (red badge) yet? If you post that too and come back to this thread to let me know, I can give you both your red and green badges :slight_smile:

Helo! I haven’t been able to find the recordings I’ve done previously, so trying this again!! Hopefully that is what has happened!

Diolch a hwyl fawr.

Hi - here’s my question!

Dw i angen ymafer mwy!
Hwyl am y tro
Dom

Here’s my question. I think I’ve got the hang of the recording process, but I still don’t seem to have changed colour from last week?

https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/2816/6min_19_question.mp3

Here is my question I’ve recorded. I’m a bit behind with everything as I was really ill over Christmas so I’m playing catch up now and trying to get back into the swing of it…https://en.forum.saysomethingin.com/t/going-green-week-19-question-recording-red-to-green-badge-awarded-mondays/10536

I have done the recording to go from pink to red just a minute or two ago so hopefully you won’t think I’m trying to skip a colour.

1 Like

Cwestiynau gwych! Great questions, good job everyone :slight_smile: :green_heart:

@david-rose
@cyndee-anthony
@dominic-rees-roberts
@hedges-kim
@chris-129
@rebecca-james
@emily-mccaw

I haven’t got your 5 minute test recordings @cyndee-anthony, @dominic-rees-roberts, @chris-129 and @rebecca-james - if you can post them and let me know here when you’ve done so, I’ll give you both your red and green badges! :slight_smile: :grin:

Thanks. If I understand correctly I did record the set of questions in week 11. The link is here:

Kindly let me know if I’m mistaken
Diolch yn fawr iawn

Da iawn @donna-attrill :partying_face: :green_heart:

And thanks @chris-129, @cyndee-anthony and @dominic-rees-roberts for your recordings, I’ve now added your green badges to your accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch x

Da iawn @Geth_Jones :blush: :tada: :green_heart:

1 Like