Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Llongyfarchiadau @jade-c and @steve-barker!

@SarahWales - just pop your sentences recording into Sentences recording (Pink to Red) and then you’ll be able to get your green badge here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @SarahWales! :grin::star2::green_heart:

well done! thank you for answering my question.

Da iawn @cj-5! :green_heart::green_heart:

Hi @deborah, unfortunately the recorder function isn’t working for me - it will let me record a question but when I try to paste the link it pastes the recording I did for Week 18. I’ve tried everything to fix it (different browser, private browsing, etc.) but no luck.

My question would be: Wyt ti’n mynd i wylio’r pêl-dried b’nawn Dydd Sul?

Hi @Deborah-SSi I am having the same issue as @SarahWales. So my question was: Pryd mae Owen yn mynd i Abertawe?

@Kinetic could you have a look at what’s happening with the recorder here?

Hi @SarahWales - I’ve tried to look into this for you, but it seems that the email address you’re using on the forum doesn’t have any recordings or even membership on the main site. Do you perhaps have another email address that you use to log in to the main site? You can let me know via email to admin@saysomethingin.com, which is the best place for us to see support requests :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @Kinetic, yep that’s probably it! I signed up to the forum before I signed up to the SSIW monthly plan and used different email addresses! I’ll email you now with the details.

1 Like

Hi @Morgan

It looks like we might be at similar stages of the SSIW course. When you get to Challenge 21 it says you need to find a partner to swop those practice sentences with. I’m trying to find a partner so if you’re in need of one too (when you get to that challenge) please let me know!

Hi @SarahWales! I too am looking for a speaking partner, although I am only at Challenge 19. I am in the USA central time zone, where are you?

Hi Morgan, I am in the UK. Given the time difference, I think that might make it a bit difficult to find a mutually convenient time unfortunately :frowning:

No worries!

Here is my question for Challenge 18 of Level 1: https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/6min/19

Hi @csilcock! Seems that link only takes me to challenge 19 - could you try going to the recording page and getting the link from the player itself? Let me know if you need some more help!

@Novem Trying to have another go at posting my question for week 19, level 1 but I’m struggling. I’m on an iPad & using the little recording thing on the Challenge page itself. When I click on the save link icon, & try & paste it into the thread, it’s just copying the link to the challenge 19 page. Just tried to do it again a couple of times on my work computer, but it’s doing the same thing. Not sure how to get the recording from the challenge page to here now. I’m not very tech savvy, but managed to do the other recordings & post them. So not sure what I’m doing wrong this time.

@Novem This is the same problem I was having last week, and the same thing is happening to me trying to post an answer for the next week.