Fluency tick list

Tried to download the tick list on the fluency section but it says community not found. Can anyone direct me where to find it or post a link.
I was also looking at the link for THE ANSWER but couldn’t get it to work.

Ah, that sounds as though we’ve broken some links (probably by moving other stuff around).

@kinetic - is this something you can fix, or is it on the ‘where are the original documents?’ list? :slight_smile:

Yep - it’s one of the ones I couldn’t find that I was asking about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found and emailed to you :slight_smile:

Hi Aran,
Can you put a link here for everyone please? I was also looking for those two.
Thanks,
Sarka

1 Like

@kinetic - when you’ve had a chance to stick ticklist up somewhere new, could you also link to it in here? :slight_smile:

Um - this one isn’t ringing a bell for me at the moment - oh, hang on - this is in the ‘Becoming fluent’ document? Ah - I think that’s an old, old reference to our listening exercises - and we’ve moved on to a new approach to listening exercises since then, so we’d better pull that!

@kinetic - could you update the ‘You can get Radio Cymru on the internet if you don’t live in Wales - just click here’ link to go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiocymru - and could you delete this paragraph from the ‘Becoming Fluent’ page:

‘Building a Raw Material List is a bit like hard work – but every single course has the problem that you learn the chapters as if you were learning a song – even the SaySomethingInWelsh course. Which is why we’re very excited about having solved this common problem – you can see our answer at: www.SaySomethingInWelsh.com/theanswer

Diolch yn fawr!

Sorted! :slight_smile:

(Gyda llaw, mae “Becoming Fluent” yn dudalen wybodaeth normal, golygadwy o fewn yr adran admin :))

1 Like

…and I’ve updated the ticklist link too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry @Aran, but that link seems to be broken … at least, I get a little message in the middle of the screen “the course could not be found”, which disappears after a few seconds, leaving the normal https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh page.
(Unless of course, that was the effect you intended).

Er, yes - that’s why I was asking Ifan to delete that paragraph! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah right. I didn’t quite understand (or misunderstood) what you were asking him top do.

1 Like